Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the group.

If you'd like a title in the group, such as "Christian", "Atheist", "Undecided", ask here and I'll set it for you.

Tell us a little about yourself...

by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Replies (21-24):
Kate_Momof3
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Christian. Not in the churchy, sanctimonious sense. My personal beliefs align with Christ's teachings and I'm looking forward to elaborating on that within the group.

I have three children, two girls (15 and 5) and one boy (2) and a great man to help me raise them in a house that I both love and hate (it's complicated lol).

I stay at home with the little ones and spend a lot of time at book sales, estate sales and yard sales buying books for my online bookstore. 

Clairwil
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Christian. Not in the churchy, sanctimonious sense. My personal beliefs align with Christ's teachings and I'm looking forward to elaborating on that within the group.

I have three children, two girls (15 and 5) and one boy (2) and a great man to help me raise them in a house that I both love and hate (it's complicated lol).

I stay at home with the little ones and spend a lot of time at book sales, estate sales and yard sales buying books for my online bookstore. 

Welcome.  What sort of books do you sell?

o0orange0o
by Agnostic on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Online book store, you say? Can you pm me a link?

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate_Momof3
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM

We sell everything. Mostly boring academic monographs.

I'd be happy to send you the link.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Welcome.  What sort of books do you sell?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)