Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry for my absence, hope you are all doing well.

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 155 Total Views
1 mom liked this

As I stated in another post, I've been suffering from some pretty bad depression. I found out this week that its my Thyroid and there are some serious issues. Please know, I am checking on you, I'm just not up to my usually cheerful and uplifting responses. 

I hope you are all doing well. 

Sherry

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
willysmama
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:46 PM

The throid sucks when its out of control. I have hypothroidism. Hope they can get it back to normal quickly for you

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM
((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FlowerGirl777
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

hi Sherry

are you still checking in? i am back as well. Depression and thyroid. I have both issues. What is going on with your thyroid? I am hypo, and I really have to push doctors for the meds I think make me feel best. 

Hope you are doing better!

F

sherry132
by TBI Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I do check in from time to time. I know, I'm falling down on the job. Just so tired all the time, I don't seem to have the energy to think anymore. We are trying some exploratory stuff, nothing solid yet. They can't figure out why my Thyroid is acting up. It's hyper one day and hypo the next. Just really wacky. Hoping the endocrinologist can help. 

Hugs to you too. 

Quoting FlowerGirl777:

hi Sherry

are you still checking in? i am back as well. Depression and thyroid. I have both issues. What is going on with your thyroid? I am hypo, and I really have to push doctors for the meds I think make me feel best. 

Hope you are doing better!

F

FlowerGirl777
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I hope they figure it out, too. Feel better!

Seashell77
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Sorry to hear about your depression and thyroid problem. I hope your docs will figure it all out real soon, so you will be feeling much better !

dawnie1
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:01 AM

I'm sending prayers & positve thoughts your way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)