Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ya'll

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

What is going on? Haven't heard from anyone in a while. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I'm having some real problems health wise, but always know, I check the group every single day. 

I hope "no news is good news" is true, since no one is posting. 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
feralxat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Meh- I have had a few things going on. Pissed SO off so bad he opened up a dating account, "To see what's out there".
All I could think and say was , "good luck with finding someone willing to put up with your TBI BS".

Not one of my better moments but dahmit. He's not the only one living with the disease. This entire family makes sacrifices and has to be understanding. IMHO- he needs to do the same for us.

We have tried weed to help with the sensory overload and are very excited with the results. Yeah, TBI is making us criminals in our state.

But more importantly, since this is your post. How are you feeling? Are the dark days over? Or at least under control?

Here is a song to make you smile:

willysmama
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Hope you are doing better. We moved this weekend. We moved from a townhouse to a one story apartment. And in another city. Willy seems to be handling it okay. He only panicked once which lasted for 1 hr and 45 mins when he thought we weren't taking his toys with us. (its the only thing we could think of since when he saw his toys at the new apartment the tantrum stopped all together almost immediately. He got upset when the principal said she didn't have a big enough bus to pick him up on monday so i would still have to bring him in and pick him up when i picked him up on thursday. The school just called and said they have the bigger bus now and will be picking him up tomorrow morning. As for me i am just tired from moving and getting things almost all set up.

jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Eh, they think I have Complex Reginol Pain Syndrome because my leg is not better, I have all the physical signs but 2, my headaches are less and less frequent & James is back in school...whole month today!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)