Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

I'm not even sure how I stumbled across this group, but here I am! I loved the group name. Queen's of the Castle. haha Because that's what I am. I have two step sons and a daughter with my DH. To me, they are all my kids. And I am the Queen of this Castle! :)

DH and I have been together for almost 6 years. He and I are amazing together. We are a team in every sense of the word. We do everything together. I can't imagine my life without him.

I love our little family.

Hmm... More about me, I love to cook, I love to paint, I am a photographer, I work at a gas station full time, I fully appreciate sarcasm and brutal honesty.

I look forward to being a part of this group!  

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meluvja
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! 
I'm Melinda...everyone usually calls me Mel. 

Welcome to the group!!! 

I've been thinking abou taking some photography classes.  I love photography.  I live right at the foot of the Smoky Mountains and have some beautiful scenes I can photograph from my back door. 

r_h_stepmom
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. 20 minutes from the shore of Lake Superior. I absolutely LOVE the area. Landscape photography is awesome! I love sunrises. Sunsets are nice too, but there is something about being up before the sun just to take a photo. I don't know. I do a lot of people portraits: Senior Portraits, Weddings, Family Portraits, Maternity, Newborns... A little of everything. I just started doing Sports Photography also. That's a whole other game there... lol 

Quoting meluvja:

Hi! 

Welcome to the group!!! 

I've been thinking abou taking some photography classes.  I love photography.  I live right at the foot of the Smoky Mountains and have some beautiful scenes I can photograph from my back door. 

c.e.motherof3
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM

:) So glad you found us!!!

meluvja
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I went to Michigan one time.  Well, it was more like driving around Michigan, lost.  lol 

Quoting r_h_stepmom:

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. 20 minutes from the shore of Lake Superior. I absolutely LOVE the area. Landscape photography is awesome! I love sunrises. Sunsets are nice too, but there is something about being up before the sun just to take a photo. I don't know. I do a lot of people portraits: Senior Portraits, Weddings, Family Portraits, Maternity, Newborns... A little of everything. I just started doing Sports Photography also. That's a whole other game there... lol 

Quoting meluvja:

Hi! 

Welcome to the group!!! 

c.e.motherof3
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM

My hubby and I are a team in every sense of the word too..made this for us awhile back:) we call ourselfs TeamCnC   even on xbox lol

c.e.motherof3
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM

nice. it counts darn it. sounds beautiful in Michigan!! Im in Amarillo Tx these days..so very ugly in so many ways lol

Quoting meluvja:

I went to Michigan one time.  Well, it was more like driving around Michigan, lost.  lol 

Quoting r_h_stepmom:

Quoting meluvja:

Hi! 

Welcome to the group!!! 

meluvja
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I live near where Dolly Parton was born and raised.   It's a tourist trap over there.  We're on the "peaceful side of the smokies."  Well, actually, I'm in the valley, just a few minute drive from the mountains. 

Quoting c.e.motherof3:

nice. it counts darn it. sounds beautiful in Michigan!! Im in Amarillo Tx these days..so very ugly in so many ways lol

Quoting meluvja:

Quoting r_h_stepmom:

Quoting meluvja:

Hi! 

Welcome to the group!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)