Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Randoms here! AGAIN!!

Posted by   + Show Post

It smells like baby butt in my house! Or the baby aisle in the supermarket lol!
Thank you nasty Diamond Candle. LOL

ETA: making this a sticky again...geez, it's been awhile:)

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Replies (41-46):
LadyFreeRider
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Lol. I finally got my coffee creamer. Got a BIG cup right now! Mmmmm Yummmy!! I gotta find a recipe to make the actual dessert! (it IS a dessert right?!)

Quoting Sassy762:

UGHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Creme Brulee.......God I want some now

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

OmG! I had never heard of Creme Brulee until I saw it as a candle scent. I fell in love...literally I think. Made right, you can take the top off and never light the candle but it will make the room its in smell fabulous. Later I found out it is some kind of dessert or something. Then I found the coffee creamer....I want to cry for wonderfulness of it every time I drink a cup! I was so pissed last week cuz the grocery store had EVERY OTHER FLAVOR on sale EXCEPT Creme Brulee. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

Quoting taKENheart:

Didn't know it was a scent lol but hey, there are bacon candles so why not LOL

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Creme Brulee.....Best candle scent EVER!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Yes it is a dessert! I made it once but used a box lol because I wanted to have an idea of what it should taste like before making it from scratch.  It wasn't yummy enough to me to go through any trouble.  My dd thought it was ok.
It was all her idea to make it in the first place because of the movie ;P

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Lol. I finally got my coffee creamer. Got a BIG cup right now! Mmmmm Yummmy!! I gotta find a recipe to make the actual dessert! (it IS a dessert right?!)

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:
LadyFreeRider
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I looked on the creamer bottle and it looks like a custard. Which means I have to buy the little custard dishes before I can try making it. I bet the from scratch one tastes better then the box. Lol.

Quoting taKENheart:

Yes it is a dessert! I made it once but used a box lol because I wanted to have an idea of what it should taste like before making it from scratch.  It wasn't yummy enough to me to go through any trouble.  My dd thought it was ok.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I would say it's like a custard.  You mean those ramekins.  I didn't buy any.  I used those throw away Mini muffin tins LOL!
It probably tastes better from scratch but I'm not a pudding or custard lover.

I want to make Tiramisu! Next month I'm going to try a Red velvet cheesecake for dh's bday...eeks!

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

I looked on the creamer bottle and it looks like a custard. Which means I have to buy the little custard dishes before I can try making it. I bet the from scratch one tastes better then the box. Lol.

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Don't touch the lettuce...RAWR, I mean it!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)