Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee or tea or neither or both?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

What do you prefer to drink-coffee, tea, or neither or both

I use to drink more tea and now I drink more coffee and now I drink more decaf tea-

Coffee in am and decaf tea in PM

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I will have one cup of coffee in the morning but I don't love coffee or have to have it really.
I will go through a phase of having unsweetened tea but I don't drink it everyday.
:) funny fact~I've never been to Starbucks!

lifeisajoy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I have never been to starbucks either-I have had those starbucks cold coffees in the fridge with drinks sections of gas stations though

Quoting taKENheart:

I will have one cup of coffee in the morning but I don't love coffee or have to have it really.
I will go through a phase of having unsweetened tea but I don't drink it everyday.
:) funny fact~I've never been to Starbucks!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, I haven't even had one of those.  I guess if I was a coffee lover then I might get one.  My dh has been putting the morning leftover coffee in a big cup with some sugar and creamer so he can have some cold coffee later in the day ;)

Quoting lifeisajoy:

I have never been to starbucks either-I have had those starbucks cold coffees in the fridge with drinks sections of gas stations though

Quoting taKENheart:
moosesmom
by Pal on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Neither really. But I'd take a cup of tea over coffee any day. Coffee = yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
BOTH
I love coffee. Flavored coffee, regular coffee but never iced coffee. I like hot tea at night sometimes and I always love sweet iced tea. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Cold glass is sweet tea anytime of day. I will sometime have a cup of coffee, though I'm not supposed to have caffeine with my meds. Shhhh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Funny story....
My gynecologist told me at my last appointment that I had a small trace of blood in my urine that was most likely caused by excessive caffeine. She said to give up caffeine for two weeks and come back in to retest. That was 5 years ago and I have yet to give up caffeine for 2 hours let alone 2 weeks. LOL OOPS

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Cold glass is sweet tea anytime of day. I will sometime have a cup of coffee, though I'm not supposed to have caffeine with my meds. Shhhh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL. I do make decaf sweet tea but when we go out to eat I know it's not. It's one of my pleasures in life, and I'm not to happy about the thought of giving it up, or even just cutting back.

Quoting bmw29:

Funny story....

My gynecologist told me at my last appointment that I had a small trace of blood in my urine that was most likely caused by excessive caffeine. She said to give up caffeine for two weeks and come back in to retest. That was 5 years ago and I have yet to give up caffeine for 2 hours let alone 2 weeks. LOL OOPS

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not with my one condition but I already cut out aspartame, msg, and soy for my other condition (which is more life threatening) so I am going to continue drinking coffee-I can't cut out everything-lol!!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Amen to that!!!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

I am not with my one condition but I already cut out aspartame, msg, and soy for my other condition (which is more life threatening) so I am going to continue drinking coffee-I can't cut out everything-lol!!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)