Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh...sorry, i need to vent!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 174 Total Views
I am sick and tired of my crack wh*** cousin causing scenes at hospitals and trying to cause problems and make drama! She is 4 months younger than me...she's never been there for my grandparents to help them out or help take care of them of even just to stop by and make them dinner or take them out...back in 04 when my pop was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and my gma had a stroke, I was at the hospital every day, I took him to his chemo,I made their dinners and brought it to them, I cleaned their house and kept up with mine while being pregnant and caring for 3 kids....yrs later when my pop got really sick, we sold our place to move I'm with them to help them financially and with getting to drs and everything else...when my pop had internal bleeding and ended up in the icu for 2 weeks, I was there every day at each visiting interval...when he came home with a colostomy bag, I emptied it, cleaned it and changed it....she never came to visit unless my cousin( who is more like my sister) came out n then shed come visit and acted like she cared bc that cousin always paid for eating out and things...when my pop was in ICU the final time, fighting for his life and drs and nurses saying they didn't think he would make it thru the night, I was there all day and all night..she didn't come by until she found out my cousin was here...then when she showed up at the hospital I didn't know bc I was back with my pop, cleaning his face and combing his hair ( he loved having his hair combed) and she decided to make a scene in the middle of the ICU waiting room, from what I hear it was horrible! Lucky for me I missed it and had good friends there who difused the situation resulting in her leaving before I ever came out ....when he passed, she was out getting high and didn't show for his final breaths or his funeral...my gma hasn't heard from her since august of 2010 when she again caused a huge scene and lied bout her mom abusing her oldest daughter, she brought the kids to us to watch while she met with cps...her one daughter was almost 7 at the time and my aunt had taken Carr of her since she was born and her other daughter was 8months old...the 6month old weighed 27lbs!!! She left me with a can of green of green beans and a slice of cheese for the 8month old...her milk bottle had mold lookin stuff round where the lid screw on...I was horrified...the baby did nothin but scream n.cry in pain..well, she never came to het her kids that day, cps did...she hasn't seen them since and she doesnt know where they are....now Yall know my gma was in the hospital last week, well.she found out bc of her sister on FB....so now she caused a scene again acting like she cares so much! I'm so annoyed and frustrated....the only thing she has ever had to hold against me and what she always always screams at me OS that I'm not blood and I'm a fat b****....you have no.idea how many stinking times I hear that I'm.not blood and have no right and blah blah blah....I want to drop kick her a** and throat punch her! Haha and I'm not a violent person...but this girl seriously gets under my skin and upsets my gma and causes a huge up roar and I'm so sick of it!!! Ughghghgh ....sorry its so long ladies....I just couldn't sit with it anymore, it was makin my blood boil...and i don't want to dwell on it with my family ....sigh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I AM a violent person so if you need me to drive out and take care of it let me know. LOL Just ignore her the best you can and if you can't then wait until she is all drugged up and whoop her ass. Nobody will believe her. ;)

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Hahaha that made me laugh! Thank you!!

Quoting bmw29:

I AM a violent person so if you need me to drive out and take care of it let me know. LOL Just ignore her the best you can and if you can't then wait until she is all drugged up and whoop her ass. Nobody will believe her. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Your welcome hon. :)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Hahaha that made me laugh! Thank you!!

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm fueling up my jet...off to pick up Bobbie.  We got this! LOL!
I am sorry you have to deal with that on top of everything.

PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Wow that is classy of her. Sounds like she is hoping to get her hands on some inheritance money. Try to ignore her and take care of precious gm.

I think old people are cute, except the grumpy mean ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha thanks :-) you guys are awesome! It's ok, I've dealt with it the last 8yrs...just sometimes I hit the max on what I can take ....and i refuse to stoop down to her level

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm fueling up my jet...off to pick up Bobbie.  We got this! LOL!
I am sorry you have to deal with that on top of everything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Ya, she is one classy act....she's been in and out of jail for stealing and beating up my aunt...yet my aunt always ends up bailing her out...ya, she thinks there's something to have but there's not...they have nothing bc all their lives they gave and gave to help others out...but she doesn't understand that I helped/help them out and took/take care of them bc I love them even though I know I won't get any inheritance....ugh shallow people..

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Wow that is classy of her. Sounds like she is hoping to get her hands on some inheritance money. Try to ignore her and take care of precious gm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Oh and my gma is one of the sweetest old ladies....everyone loves her! Her and my pop got to celebrate 60yrs of marriage before he passed away :-)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Ya, she is one classy act....she's been in and out of jail for stealing and beating up my aunt...yet my aunt always ends up bailing her out...ya, she thinks there's something to have but there's not...they have nothing bc all their lives they gave and gave to help others out...but she doesn't understand that I helped/help them out and took/take care of them bc I love them even though I know I won't get any inheritance....ugh shallow people..

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:56 PM

WOW....she sounds like a peach....smdh

Just ignore her ass....she is actually jealous of you because you are taking care of everyone that you love  (and she should love) and she has no clue how to take care of herself nor her kids.Good thing CPS did take the children.....hopefully they will have a normal life away from her.

Just keep doing what you are doing and ignore her stupidity....karma will be biting her ass one of these days and I hope he takes HUGE ASS CHUNCK OUT

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Thank you guys so much! I feel so much better and not all tense and ready to hurt someone ....yes,karma...it will come for her one day!

Quoting Sassy762:

WOW....she sounds like a peach....smdh

Just ignore her ass....she is actually jealous of you because you are taking care of everyone that you love  (and she should love) and she has no clue how to take care of herself nor her kids.Good thing CPS did take the children.....hopefully they will have a normal life away from her.

Just keep doing what you are doing and ignore her stupidity....karma will be biting her ass one of these days and I hope he takes HUGE ASS CHUNCK OUT

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)