Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm NOT whining but

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

toddler tantrum
Scorpions need to quit invading my home!  PSA to you scary monsters that are 3inches long...You will be murdered if you continue this invasion.  This is WAR!

There was one that was by the front door and then another on our bedroom ceiling.  I see dead scorpions and even more in my future.

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apollos82
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM
O

M

G.

I am hyperventilating over here, thinking about a scorpion on my ceiling..... Please, dear God, don't sent me near scorpions!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

LOL! My kitty Sir Sebastien Dingleberry was sniffing by the front door so we knew something was up, lol.  We went outside to water things and when we came back in we saw one on the ceiling.  BTW...there must be a fire nearby because it smells like a wood burning atmosphere stove :(

Quoting Apollos82:

O

M

G.

I am hyperventilating over here, thinking about a scorpion on my ceiling..... Please, dear God, don't sent me near scorpions!!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Eeeeek...thank God I've never seen one besides in a cage at the zoo/aquarium (I don't remember which it was lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Uh-oh! :( I don't like the sound of that. Stay safe! I hope there's nothing huge burning.

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL! My kitty Sir Sebastien Dingleberry was sniffing by the front door so we knew something was up, lol.  We went outside to water things and when we came back in we saw one on the ceiling.  BTW...there must be a fire nearby because it smells like a wood burning atmosphere stove :(

Quoting Apollos82:

O

M

G.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM

It's a heavy scent if that makes sense.  It's probably on post from them training today...it's pretty common so it's never on the news LOL!
I'll be fine MUAH!

Quoting Apollos82:

Uh-oh! :( I don't like the sound of that. Stay safe! I hope there's nothing huge burning.

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting Apollos82:

O

M

G.

Apollos82
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Good, because I am in no condition to swoop in and rescue my donut licker!

Quoting taKENheart:

It's a heavy scent if that makes sense.  It's probably on post from them training today...it's pretty common so it's never on the news LOL!
I'll be fine MUAH!

Quoting Apollos82:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting Apollos82:

O

M

G.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Oh yikes!! Be careful!! Check your sheets before bed. Those nasty little things can make you very sick!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:14 AM

These suckers aren't like Zoo quality but they irk me nonetheless!

PIC WARNING...oh too close to the warning, lol

They aren't scary unless they crawl into your bed at night or you decide not to turn the light on if you decide to go into the kitchen for a glass of water or a tub of ice cream in the middle of the night. :)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Eeeeek...thank God I've never seen one besides in a cage at the zoo/aquarium (I don't remember which it was lol)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwww my hose sucker lobs me!
Muah! LOL!

Quoting Apollos82:

Good, because I am in no condition to swoop in and rescue my donut licker!

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM

They aren't big but I have had one sneak into bed and sting me.  I don't think they are the kind that can really hurt you.  The sting only irritates you for a day or so probably and mostly because you know it happened.  I'd be more afraid of a spider bite to tell you the truth.

Awww she loves me and fears for my safety! Hehe!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Oh yikes!! Be careful!! Check your sheets before bed. Those nasty little things can make you very sick!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)