Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a nice lil surprise

Posted by   + Show Post

So yesterday was my birthday, nothing special just a few cards and that was it, and i was a lil bummed but i knew we couldnt afford it, so i didnt dwell on it to much....well this morning my husband is makin me breakfast in bed...cleaning the house...and just came to tell me that at 445 i need to be showered and dressed...and that im goin on a scavanger hunt that leads up to two surprises for my birthday....my husband usually SUCKS at surprises..i can always tell what hes got planned bc he can never keep anything a secret...but im completly shocked by this lol...and i have no idea whats gonna happen this evening..lol....so of course now i feel like a complete ass for being bummed yesterday....lol...but i have to say..im really excited lol

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Replies (11-13):
mama_of_tw0
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey ladies too the scavenger hut was fun and really cute I actually had to drive around and he had poems taped to different places around here it was so cute. The scavenger hunt was just a plan to get me outta the house and when I got home he had a surprise party for me everybody was here I was do surprised...and since we didn't have much money a lot of our friends pitched in for different things and helped decorated....I loved it we had so much fun...and I got a lil tipsy haha everyone was pretty much shoving shots down my throat haha...and then.....everyone left.....and yall can kinda take it from there hahah....so yeah u could say I had a sex hangover this morning lol so needless to say I had a fabulous birthday ....and thanks for the birthday wishes ladies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by New on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughterSex hangover? Have no clue what that is...maybe in my next marriage.LOL...but lets hope that was the case here!!!! good

Quoting taKENheart:

a sex hangover?
LOL that's awesome!

Quoting Sassy762:

She is sleeping late today.....to much excitement and sex last night, lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Well, how was it? How did the scavenger hunt go? What did you get, huh, huh, huh? LOL!

bouncing

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:29 PM

A very well thought out plan!
I'm glad that your birthday was so fabulous ;)
Woohoo let's all toast to the sex hangover! Yeah, baby! lol!

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Hey ladies too the scavenger hut was fun and really cute I actually had to drive around and he had poems taped to different places around here it was so cute. The scavenger hunt was just a plan to get me outta the house and when I got home he had a surprise party for me everybody was here I was do surprised...and since we didn't have much money a lot of our friends pitched in for different things and helped decorated....I loved it we had so much fun...and I got a lil tipsy haha everyone was pretty much shoving shots down my throat haha...and then.....everyone left.....and yall can kinda take it from there hahah....so yeah u could say I had a sex hangover this morning lol so needless to say I had a fabulous birthday ....and thanks for the birthday wishes ladies :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)