Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teavana-My new toy

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
1 mom liked this

http://www.teavana.com/tea-products/tea-makers-infusers/p/blue-infusion-tea-pitcher-large

I do not know how to make this clicky (man I need to learn) But this is my new toy, I REALLY like it. I splurged on it when we were on our "trip". The tea in that store was a little pricey but I have a couple of very reasonable merchants here in town where I can buy loose teas from..

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM

There is a Tea room/restaurant in town and they sell something like that.  You'll have to tell us if you like it.  I've never bought loose tea leaves...is it better?

Apollos82
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Mmm! I love tea! Especially lose leaf. The taste is much "bigger" to me. Broader, I guess.

I have a loose leaf tea pot, but I can never find lose leaf tea. I may just new to break down and buy some on line.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM

It definately tastes better...I got some fruity pineapple, blueberry, rose, yada yada and it is GREAT! I like to make it as a cold brew overnight! ALso I got some german rock sugar because that is how they made it in the store and it was AMAZING......but I guess I am just not that amazing haha! Its ok..lol!

Quoting taKENheart:

There is a Tea room/restaurant in town and they sell something like that.  You'll have to tell us if you like it.  I've never bought loose tea leaves...is it better?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

jaehawk
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:07 AM

i love tea as well! I have yet to make this new loose tea I bought in a hot cup of tea because it has been too dang hot lately..I will post some links in here tomorrow to a couple of local places that have online store as well...they are pretty reasonable

Quoting Apollos82:

Mmm! I love tea! Especially lose leaf. The taste is much "bigger" to me. Broader, I guess.

I have a loose leaf tea pot, but I can never find lose leaf tea. I may just new to break down and buy some on line.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Yada Yada...what does that taste like?
drinking beer LOL!

Quoting jaehawk:

It definately tastes better...I got some fruity pineapple, blueberry, rose, yada yada and it is GREAT! I like to make it as a cold brew overnight! ALso I got some german rock sugar because that is how they made it in the store and it was AMAZING......but I guess I am just not that amazing haha! Its ok..lol!

Quoting taKENheart:

jaehawk
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

like AWESOMENESS!!! :)

Quoting taKENheart:

Yada Yada...what does that taste like?
drinking beer LOL!

Quoting jaehawk:

Quoting taKENheart:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
It is awesome :-) I love loose tea :-) I drink iced during the day and a hot cup at night to help me sleep :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN