Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had to Share

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:49 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

So my hubby sent me a mesage this morning,sweetest message ever it goes;

''I miss you soo much,i just want to be around you, you give me hope,strength,courage but most of all you and Nathan combined give me strength and wisdom...''

Ncoooooooo I love this man though

#DayMade

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PinkHairMAMA
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Awww how sweet!!!

Wish mine would do/say something like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Josie.Grossie
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this

So sweet!

BevLuc
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Awww how sweet!!!

Awww Babe im sure he loves you,some men are just not good with showing us they love us.It took mine a long time to shar all his feelings with me.They all loves us really,they just dont know how to show us.Thats why we should teach them how to love us...:-)

PinkHairMAMA
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:25 AM
He goes in waves. He's distant, then he realizes it and then he's smothering. We've been together 8, almost 9years married 6y almost 7, I hope he finds a happy medium at some point. LOL! He's a great best friend, just not the best at being a lover. Being a counselor and advising others doesn't always mean he follows his own advise. :-/

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Awww how sweet!!!

Awww Babe im sure he loves you,some men are just not good with showing us they love us.It took mine a long time to shar all his feelings with me.They all loves us really,they just dont know how to show us.Thats why we should teach them how to love us...:-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BevLuc
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

He goes in waves. He's distant, then he realizes it and then he's smothering. We've been together 8, almost 9years married 6y almost 7, I hope he finds a happy medium at some point. LOL! He's a great best friend, just not the best at being a lover. Being a counselor and advising others doesn't always mean he follows his own advise. :-/

Quoting BevLuc:

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Awww how sweet!!!

WOW!Well since his a counsellor,u would think he would be the best lover and romantic?Maybe his just comfortable  sometimes at some point we all get comfortable in our relationships and we tend to not do the things to please our loved ones.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Awww that is so sweet of him!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM
:-) that's awesome! I love when my hubby sends me sweet lil texts out of the blue! You gotta keeper!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)