Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHEN YOU ARE 90 YEARS OLD...................

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

What will matter most to YOU???

I know you ladies aren't anywhere near this age so just GUESS, lol

by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:11 AM
That my family still makes time for each other and that they continue to love each other and raise their kids with the same love and respect they were shown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Tbh I will not make it to 90. However I would hope my family will still be happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM
That I can still have a good cup of coffee! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM

That I can be a crotchety old lady. I'm already prepping myself by practicing in the mirror.

Get off my lawn ya little whippersnappers. *shakes fist*

jaehawk
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM

HAHAHHAHAHA! This is totally me! Last weekend when I was home celebrating my new nephew being born I went out to lunch with my mom and grams at a Mexican Resaurant there was a little boy that I would guess was either 3 or 4 years old and he was being SO loud! He wasn't even close to our table and he was ALL I could hear :( I looked at my grams and said someone should make that kid be quiet! Lol! She just laughed and said I was turning into my pops! haha oh well! Guess I am just practicing for when I am older

Quoting bmw29:

That I can be a crotchety old lady. I'm already prepping myself by practicing in the mirror.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

When my son was about 2 or 3 anytime we were in a store and he heard a crying kid he would plug his ears and say, very loudly, "Will somebody please give that kid a sucker." LOL He was born old.

Quoting jaehawk:

HAHAHHAHAHA! This is totally me! Last weekend when I was home celebrating my new nephew being born I went out to lunch with my mom and grams at a Mexican Resaurant there was a little boy that I would guess was either 3 or 4 years old and he was being SO loud! He wasn't even close to our table and he was ALL I could hear :( I looked at my grams and said someone should make that kid be quiet! Lol! She just laughed and said I was turning into my pops! haha oh well! Guess I am just practicing for when I am older

Quoting bmw29:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I don't think anyone in my family makes it to that age BUT hmmm...90, I would like to be living in a retirement community playing strip poker and shooting whiskey.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Most everyone in my family, on both sides, make it past 90. I have got the longevity gene in spades. I should have plenty of time to get my crotchety old woman bit down pat. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't think anyone in my family makes it to that age BUT hmmm...90, I would like to be living in a retirement community playing strip poker and shooting whiskey.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, if I make it then we'll have to slam down some Cheer Rums LOL

Quoting bmw29:

Most everyone in my family, on both sides, make it past 90. I have got the longevity gene in spades. I should have plenty of time to get my crotchety old woman bit down pat. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Sassy762
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I have it already......the crotchety old woman bit, lol My son (9 year old) Calls me "OLD WOMAN" when he gets mad at me, lol

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)