Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE ONLINE PREGNANCY TEST.................I ACTUALLY FOUND THIS ONE AND DIDN'T STEAL IT, LOL

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 605 Total Views

Free Online Pregnancy Test

Think you may be pregnant?

If you're concerned that you may be pregnant, take our free online pregnancy test from the privacy of your own home. No messy "stick" tests, no waiting, and best of all, our online pregnancy test results areguaranteed!

How it works

Using our exclusive Remote Sensor Technology (RST) software in conjunction with a standard web browser Flash plug-in, over 30 of your key physical health parameters are analysed. The RST software processes the parameters and, after evaluation, displays your pregnancy test results at up to 99.9 percent accuracy.

Get started now

Fill in your name and press the "Start Test" button. The entire test normally takes under a minute to produce the initial results.

CLICK THE LINK:

http://thepregnancytester.com/

TAKE THE TEST AND THEN POST YOUR RESULTS, LOL

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Online Pregnancy Test Results

Pregnancy detected!

Congratulations, Sassy! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

Online Pregnancy Test: It's A Boy!

It's A Boy!

Sassy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 5 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

WEIRD THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MY FIRST SON WEIGHED, LOL

Online Pregnancy Test: The Daddy Is . . .

The Pool Guy

Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

Not happy with this Daddy? You can always try for another one if you want: 

Satisfied with this Daddy? You can view the Birth Certificate here if you want:

OH YEAH, LOL

moosesmom
by Pal on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Okay this might be Bill's baby, but she definitely AIN'T mine! Chances of me popping out a blue eyed, brown haired, white baby...slim to none. However I think I may hold on to her. Daddy is making money. Payday for me!! Woo-hoo!!!

moosesmom
by Pal on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Does it count if I changed the father like 100 times? LOL

Sassy762
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Go ahead that way we can see all of our choices, lol

Quoting moosesmom:

Does it count if I changed the father like 100 times? LOL

Sassy762
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Hey Darlin..............You never know, lol My 4th DD had 4 children she had 1 dark child and 2 white as snow babies, lol 

Quoting moosesmom:

Okay this might be Bill's baby, but she definitely AIN'T mine! Chances of me popping out a blue eyed, brown haired, white baby...slim to none. However I think I may hold on to her. Daddy is making money. Payday for me!! Woo-hoo!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

This time I got: LOL!!!

It's A Girl!

Heather, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 14 lbs, 16 oz and have blonde hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Baby Daddy!

•  

Sassy762
    by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:29 AM
    1 mom liked this

Holy Smokes......I want a baby with him, lol

Quoting taKENheart:

It's A Girl!

Heather, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 14 lbs, 16 oz and have blonde hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Baby Daddy!

taKENheart
    by Heatherly on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    1 mom liked this

Actually I got Janet Reno? WTH? LOL!

I'm changing her last name though to Farrell.

moosesmom
    by Pal on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:34 AM

LOL! You're right I was just thinking about my children. My daughter was darker at birth and my son...well let's just say that when he went to the nursery we couldn't tell him apart from the white babies in there. My ex-husband kept saying

"which one is he. they all look the same."

And there was an older gentlemen there (white guy) overheard the conversation. He walks over and says "well I'll be. I can't tell which one he is either."

LMBOOOOO! It was hilarious.

This is AFTER he got a little color going on. He was so light.

Quoting Sassy762:

Hey Darlin..............You never know, lol My 4th DD had 4 children she had 1 dark child and 2 white as snow babies, lol 

Quoting moosesmom:

moosesmom
    by Pal on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:35 AM
    1 mom liked this

You stole my baby!!!!

Your baby daddy is cute girl!

Quoting taKENheart:

It's A Girl!

Baby Daddy!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)