Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$$$MONEYPOT$$$

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 679 Total Views

Share with us any sites that you visit that help you save money, have drawings for giveaways, or send you free stuff.

Currently we do surveys for zoompanel, opinionoutpost, and thanks to Bobbie, Bzzagent.

I just found out that dh found an IPAD giveaway from Tennessee Pride. ETA 12/22: The Ipad is finished...NOW it's a full year of groceries!

ETA: 1/22/2013~ nbc.com/brita register for a $50GC plus other prizes.  Also go to Proctor and Gamble to register for free samples and a lot of coupons. It takes 4-6wks to receive them but you can go every quarter for new ones :)

Let's all share!

*if you think you will participate on a ton of sites then I suggest getting a separate email acct just for these things.*

by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I know smoking is horrible but I'm adding

Marlboro & Camel to the list. If you go on everyday while the promotion is going on it's almost guaranteed you will win something. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I got an email that Bed Bath and Beyond is having a Semi-Annual Clearance Sale...up to 50% off selected items.
We don't have a store that is less than an hour away, LOL!
I hear we are getting one at some point :)

Sassy762
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Great Idea

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Sep. 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM

But I can be there in 15 minutes. LOL I don't know that I need anything from there right now though. Maybe I should break my own rule and start thinking Christmas.

Quoting taKENheart:

I got an email that Bed Bath and Beyond is having a Semi-Annual Clearance Sale...up to 50% off selected items.
We don't have a store that is less than an hour away, LOL!
I hear we are getting one at some point :)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM

LOL! I didn't notice a date for it but I assume it's now <shrugs> I would love to go!  I can't go there and not buy at least one thing, lol.

Quoting bmw29:

But I can be there in 15 minutes. LOL I don't know that I need anything from there right now though. Maybe I should break my own rule and start thinking Christmas.

Quoting taKENheart:
vetNmommy
by Pal on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Darlin deals on fb!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Sep. 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
http://variouspackaging.com/sample.php
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Sep. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
http://thetruthaboutcurls.com/#/confession/submit

Deluxe size sample of Paul mitchell product.....Im in a group that does samples but this is a normal size for free :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

i just got a free necklace form 1saleaday.com!!!!!!! and i sent in for two free cookbooks and something called jelly kids!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

AMV09
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I wanted to tell yall about a website that is really legit. I'm being serious when I say you can possibly earn $10 a week. It is called Jingit. Don't know if any of yall have heard of it. It's new and all you have to do is watch ads for products and every bit of change will add up fast.

To start you will have to go to https://www.jingit.com/?ref_id=83490&s=f and sign in through Facebook. Yes it is only through facebook and you will need to put your SSN in just so they know it is really you. It's nothing phony I promise. They use it because once you make $2, you can then order your Jingit debit card. The card cost $2 and there is no monthly fees of the sort. My card came in a week but it says it will come in 4 to 6 weeks. It's great easy money.

Everyday visit http://batsblog.tumblr.com/ and see if you can watch all the videos again. (Most of the time you can). I usually max out within the first 3 days. Every week starts 12am Sunday.

There is also a Jingit app for smart phones. If you download the app you can go to Walmart and do check-ins. Check-ins are when you scan the item that it describes on there and take a quick 1 to 2 question survey and you get cash for it. Usually check-ins are $1 or $0.50. This week I maxed out on Monday because of the check-ins. :)

To put the money on the card is very simple. Go to the page and add the money to the card. It takes a few minutes for it to go on the card and then it is ready for you to spend.

Warning! Do not request for paper reports for your card! It will cost you to do so. I believe it's $4 so DON'T DO IT! Stay active. If you're not active for 90 days then they charge $2 but you won't have a problem if you get addicted to it. :P

It really is quick easy money. I have been with them for 3 weeks now and have earned $30 for it. If you get people to sign up through you then you can get $0.25 more added to the maxium amount allowed. You can get 20 people to sign up through you and you can start maxing out at $15 at times!!! 

Please check it out! :)

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)