Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attention Ladies

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  • 38 Replies
  • 983 Total Views

I have been wanting to change the group name since I became the new GO.  I finally just made the decision for the new name last night ;)
It will still be the same type of group but we are going to rock a new name ;)
I hope everyone understands why I felt the need to change the name and I reallllly hope everyone likes it.

I have a love for the movie Steel Magnolias and since I had "heart" in my SN I thought it went pretty good  together ;)

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mipsy
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy freaking hell it scared the crap out if me seeing a new group name on my list! I thought I was hacked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

LOL sorry. Last time when the old GO did it I sent a bulletin and not everybody read it :(  I still sent one plus this post so everyone will see ;)

Quoting Mipsy:

Holy freaking hell it scared the crap out if me seeing a new group name on my list! I thought I was hacked!

PinkHairMAMA
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I like the new name! OH hey look I for once got on my computer, see I really do have one! dancing

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Oh I am so glad you like it ;) Thanks!
LOL!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

I like the new name! OH hey look I for once got on my computer, see I really do have one! dancing

lorelei10
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL @ MIPSY!!!! But it is fine, i wondered what was up lol! Still the same ladies same fun :)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It's all the same inside...just a different wrapper ;)

Quoting lorelei10:

LOL @ MIPSY!!!! But it is fine, i wondered what was up lol! Still the same ladies same fun :)

QueenBof6
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I was like wtf when I saw the group name on my list.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM

kiss Well, I hope to continue to get the same reaction, LOL!

Quoting QueenBof6:

Lol. I was like wtf when I saw the group name on my list.

offrdngal
by Terri on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I finally figured out how to get on here on my new phone. I started going through my groups list and I started to get pissed. I was like
WTF? What did I do to ki cked out? Then I scrolled down further and I was like when did I join this group? Yes..it haa been ablonde moment kind of day! LOL I like the new name. :-)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM

LOL of course you didn't get booted ;)
I sent out a bulletin but I don't think they get noticed so I made this announcement as well.
I'm glad you like the new name. Thank you!

Quoting offrdngal:

I finally figured out how to get on here on my new phone. I started going through my groups list and I started to get pissed. I was like
WTF? What did I do to ki cked out? Then I scrolled down further and I was like when did I join this group? Yes..it haa been ablonde moment kind of day! LOL I like the new name. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN