Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have been wanting to change the group name since I became the new GO.  I finally just made the decision for the new name last night ;)
It will still be the same type of group but we are going to rock a new name ;)
I hope everyone understands why I felt the need to change the name and I reallllly hope everyone likes it.

I have a love for the movie Steel Magnolias and since I had "heart" in my SN I thought it went pretty good  together ;)

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
VintageWife
by Pal on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Oh boy, I need a hobby. Now my 2 yr old is trying to say 'bow chicka bow wow.' Thankfully she doesn't speak clearly so g'ma will never know what she's saying ;)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting VintageWife:

Oh boy, I need a hobby. Now my 2 yr old is trying to say 'bow chicka bow wow.' Thankfully she doesn't speak clearly so g'ma will never know what she's saying ;)

tracylynnr67
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the new name!

VintageWife
by Pal on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I really need to watch what I say. Earlier she dropped a ball and I swear she said "dang it!" LOL! 

Note to mommy...she is 2 now and WILL repeat EVERYTHING.  

Quoting taKENheart:

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting VintageWife:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Awww, I'm so glad!!! YAY! Thanks ;)

Quoting tracylynnr67:

I love the new name!

LiveLaughLove00
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Your welcome! :) first thought when I seen it I thought of steel magnolias lol.

Quoting taKENheart:

Phew, I am so glad! Thanks so much, Desiree ;) I really appreciate you saying so!

Quoting LiveLaughLove00:

I LOVE the new name Heatherly!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the name even though it scared the shit of me when I came in here......and it took a few minutes before I noticed it, lol

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

love the new name......made me worried that i was kicked though b.c. i didnt see the old name lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

singlemom1208
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Well, thanks for freaking me out this morning! I was like, I don't remember joining a group about magnolia love. (even though I love my magnolia tree)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

LOL! I had been bouncing ideas around for hours and hours.  I just went for it while I still had the idea.
Glad you like it, Sassy pants.

Quoting Sassy762:

I love the name even though it scared the shit of me when I came in here......and it took a few minutes before I noticed it, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)