Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whew!

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 113 Total Views
My little man has not slept all day except for one 30min nap since 830 this morning...I put him in bed an hour ago and stayed up just in case he fought it like urs been doing....he's now been asleep for an hour....I have the humidifier on for him and now this oh so tired mama is going to bed! Night ladies! Hope you all have sweet dreams and a peaceful night :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
VintageWife
by Pal on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Yay indeed :-)

Quoting VintageWife:

Yay!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Awww I'm glad he went off to sleep.  Did you both get good sleep last night?

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM
He did :-) he slept til almost 430...I woke up at 130 with a toothache and didn't get back to sleep til bout 230....my hubby got up with him but couldn't calm him down lol he's not used to that bc when the girls are sick they always want daddy Haha ...so he brought him to me and as soon as I took him he stopped ....I kept him on our room lastnight bc he started coughing :-( then I got up at 6 with my older girls... :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

That doesn't sound like good sleep but it could have been worse, huh. That bug doesn't want to go away :( and what's up with your tooth...you avoiding the dentist? Your girls get up at 6am? Wow!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

He did :-) he slept til almost 430...I woke up at 130 with a toothache and didn't get back to sleep til bout 230....my hubby got up with him but couldn't calm him down lol he's not used to that bc when the girls are sick they always want daddy Haha ...so he brought him to me and as soon as I took him he stopped ....I kept him on our room lastnight bc he started coughing :-( then I got up at 6 with my older girls... :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM
For him it was not bad for bein sick...5hrs of sleep lol its actuallyvway worse now ::-( he's wheezing really bad and when he cries or laughs it comes out like he's barking lol...so his Dr appt is at 2.....I made them lastnight too :-)....I really need some jerky!!! Send me some!!!!!! Lol I hate paying $7 for a bag with hardly any in it lol.....

YA, my girls get up at 6...well...on the days my 8yr old wants her hair in some sort of french braid she does so she can shower that morning...her hair is kinda short so it braids better and stays when its all wet first....if she isn't getting a braid she gets up at 630...my 11yr old always gets up at 6...bc her hair has to be just perfect lol and she has a lot of it....elementary schools tardy bell rings at 745 lol and middleschools tardy bell rings at 830

Quoting taKENheart:

That doesn't sound like good sleep but it could have been worse, huh. That bug doesn't want to go away :( and what's up with your tooth...you avoiding the dentist? Your girls get up at 6am? Wow!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)