Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just made....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:02 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 323 Total Views
4 moms liked this
My very first homemade chicken pot pie. Cameron has had 3 helpings so far. LOL He is raving about it. I love when he enjoys something this much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I love trying to make new things! I made manacotti for the first time tonight. Came out pretty good :). Glad yours did too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:05 PM
I always rip my manicotti shells. LOL What did you put in yours? I always use 4 different cheeses and seasoned hamburger.

Quoting mrsfred07:

I love trying to make new things! I made manacotti for the first time tonight. Came out pretty good :). Glad yours did too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:06 PM
OMGosh! I LOVE pot pies.... SOOO yummy. Sounds better than the pizza Mama is bringing home. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Cameron has always been fond of the frozen pot pies but holy crap he is on his fourth serving. He never eats this much. He will probably never eat a frozen pot pie again. LOL

Quoting Apollos82:

OMGosh! I LOVE pot pies.... SOOO yummy. Sounds better than the pizza Mama is bringing home. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
They were just cheese. Ricotta, mozzarella, and some seasoning. I sliced one side open, put some filling in, then rolled it back up and cooked then. They stuck together, I was kind of expecting them to fall apart, but they didn't.

I used to make my moms pot pie all the time. It was one of the first things I learned.. David isn't a fan of it anymore, because we ate it once a week. Lol

Quoting bmw29:

I always rip my manicotti shells. LOL What did you put in yours? I always use 4 different cheeses and seasoned hamburger.

Quoting mrsfred07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Yum!!!!!! I want some!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM
I'll fax you some. LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Yum!!!!!! I want some!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I haven't made one in forever! I almost bought a frozen one yesterday, lol!  Looks like you'll be making those more often ;)

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I may just make a bunch of mini ones next time and freeze them. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

I haven't made one in forever! I almost bought a frozen one yesterday, lol!  Looks like you'll be making those more often ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm...excuse me, but that fax has yet to come through! Lol oh and your comment to heatherly about making mini ones and freezing them is an excellent idea!! I did that last winter bc I was super preggo lol and i would just pop them in the toaster oven for lunch lol

Quoting bmw29:

I'll fax you some. LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Yum!!!!!! I want some!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)