Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SO climbed into bed and put his arm around another man...

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 260 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Shawn finally got into bed around 1:30 this morning. And to his realization there was another man in his spot. A 11 month old who has been having night terrors. He thought he was going to cuddle up to me boy was he surprised! Funniest thing thats happen in a while around here any ways! :)

Good afternoon to my favorite ladies!
How is everyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM

uh oh, lol! How cute!
I'm doing pretty good, chica ;)
Nothing going on today...pretty boring.  I'm still watching my dh workout while I am on cm, lol.  Oh the view is hot even with the chill in the air ;-p

LiveLaughLove00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Thats good to hear! :)
Grrr sweaty man! Haha as long as your enjoying the view thats all that matters..
I am currently in a state of depression over this horrible hair cut I got :(

Quoting taKENheart:

uh oh, lol! How cute!
I'm doing pretty good, chica ;)
Nothing going on today...pretty boring.  I'm still watching my dh workout while I am on cm, lol.  Oh the view is hot even with the chill in the air ;-p

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Was it a new stylist?  Or first time you've cut your hair like that? I get very upset about my hair, lol.  I cried the first time I got my hair cut as an adult.  I didn't break into the ugly cry but still.  Is it fixable?

Quoting LiveLaughLove00:

Grrr sweaty man! Haha as long as your enjoying the view thats all that matters..

Quoting taKENheart:
LiveLaughLove00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Well I went to the place I usually go to. I always have someone differrent but, the typically do a good job. I fell in love with the cut I picked. She looked at the picture a total of 10 seconds. Well its was supposed to be a little past my shoulders. Its now 3 inches below my ears. Its until even the right sides is longer and other the back its is very.choppy. I went in with hair down the middle of my back now I can barely put it in a ponytail.

I had an emotional breakdown in the restroom for a good 10 mins. Lol

So unfortunately not fixable. :(
Quoting taKENheart:

Was it a new stylist?  Or first time you've cut your hair like that? I get very upset about my hair, lol.  I cried the first time I got my hair cut as an adult.  I didn't break into the ugly cry but still.  Is it fixable?

Quoting LiveLaughLove00:

Quoting taKENheart:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM

10seconds?  That's hardly enough time to prepare for creating a masterpiece on yo head.
That's a pretty drastic change.  Do you have a pic of the cut you wanted so you can post it?  It might take some time to get used to it. :(

Quoting LiveLaughLove00:

Well I went to the place I usually go to. I always have someone differrent but, the typically do a good job. I fell in love with the cut I picked. She looked at the picture a total of 10 seconds. Well its was supposed to be a little past my shoulders. Its now 3 inches below my ears. Its until even the right sides is longer and other the back its is very.choppy. I went in with hair down the middle of my back now I can barely put it in a ponytail.

Quoting taKENheart:
LiveLaughLove00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Its was really more of a few glances. No where near enough time to actually make it look at least something like the picture.

I found the hair cut.on pinterest. I will post pics for you as soon as I get my phone charged. :)

Quoting taKENheart:

10seconds?  That's hardly enough time to prepare for creating a masterpiece on yo head.
That's a pretty drastic change.  Do you have a pic of the cut you wanted so you can post it?  It might take some time to get used to it. :(

Quoting LiveLaughLove00:

Quoting taKENheart:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLaughLove00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM

This is the hair cut I wanted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLaughLove00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM

And.this is what I ended up with! Its dark in here so you cant really tell how short it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLaughLove00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I posted pics for you ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN