Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:-/

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 253 Total Views
This morning I was sooo tired I don't even remember turning my alarm off! Lol my dd came in and was like...mom, its 730 we need to go ....holy cow! Lol I feel bad that i didn't get to make them their smoothies but they grabbed some granola and juice.....I was in a deep deep sleep lol ...I asked the girls why they didn't wake me up and they said bc I never get to sleep in so they wanted to let me get some sleep...they even came in and turned the baby monitor off!.fed and changed the babies and put them back to sleep!!! I have some amazing big girls!! How lucky am I?? Totally made my day!

On the eh side, I woke up with and still have a severe sore throat and baaad toothache :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM
That's awesome sauce and I hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Aww! What sweet girls you have :) Maybe they knew and understood that you dont feel good and were trying to help you get better. I hope you get over your ailments hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Aw, that was sweet of them. I hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I thought so too...and thanks!

Quoting b.futlz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:42 AM
I know :-) I am so blessed!....thanks, this tooth ache has been going on for a while...guess the zpak the dentist gave me didn't do much lol and the throat i will blame on the stupid weather weather dropping to the 40s and back up to the 80s in two days lol

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Aww! What sweet girls you have :) Maybe they knew and understood that you dont feel good and were trying to help you get better. I hope you get over your ailments hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Thanks mama :-)

Quoting mrsfred07:

Aw, that was sweet of them. I hope you feel better!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Gawd! I hate it when the weather does that crap. It did it here too. Last saturday and sunday it was high 60 and since monday its been back up to the 80s ugh. MAKE UP yOUR MIND TEXAS WEATHER!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM
:) no problem

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I thought so too...and thanks!

Quoting b.futlz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I know! Girl, it dropped down to 45 here Sunday night! I always get sick with this weather lol

How's your sweet one doing? Any better? Any answers?

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Gawd! I hate it when the weather does that crap. It did it here too. Last saturday and sunday it was high 60 and since monday its been back up to the 80s ugh. MAKE UP yOUR MIND TEXAS WEATHER!!! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Oh. My. God. I just accidently hit the report button when I tried to quote this. Im on that new mobile site and I havent gotten used to it yet. Imma sooo sorry :( I backed out of it but I dont know if it canceled the message to the admins or not. DAMNIT! Anywho...yeah. I've already had my 2 girls get a 24 hour bug from this weather. Im surprised I havent gotten sick yet. Roberts ok. He is still stable. No answers yet. Wont have any answers until probably next month, if then.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I know! Girl, it dropped down to 45 here Sunday night! I always get sick with this weather lol

How's your sweet one doing? Any better? Any answers?

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN