Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This morning I was sooo tired I don't even remember turning my alarm off! Lol my dd came in and was like...mom, its 730 we need to go ....holy cow! Lol I feel bad that i didn't get to make them their smoothies but they grabbed some granola and juice.....I was in a deep deep sleep lol ...I asked the girls why they didn't wake me up and they said bc I never get to sleep in so they wanted to let me get some sleep...they even came in and turned the baby monitor off!.fed and changed the babies and put them back to sleep!!! I have some amazing big girls!! How lucky am I?? Totally made my day!

On the eh side, I woke up with and still have a severe sore throat and baaad toothache :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (11-19):
Mipsy
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Aw what sweet little girls!!! Sorry you're still sick :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I know, I'm so lucky :-). It's ok...it went away and came back and will.do the same again Haha

Quoting Mipsy:

Aw what sweet little girls!!! Sorry you're still sick :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Lol its ok...I've hit the delete button Idk how many times but luckily caught it and canceled it lol

Oh wow....you holding up ok mama?

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Oh. My. God. I just accidently hit the report button when I tried to quote this. Im on that new mobile site and I havent gotten used to it yet. Imma sooo sorry :( I backed out of it but I dont know if it canceled the message to the admins or not. DAMNIT! Anywho...yeah. I've already had my 2 girls get a 24 hour bug from this weather. Im surprised I havent gotten sick yet. Roberts ok. He is still stable. No answers yet. Wont have any answers until probably next month, if then.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I know! Girl, it dropped down to 45 here Sunday night! I always get sick with this weather lol

How's your sweet one doing? Any better? Any answers?

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Gawd! I hate it when the weather does that crap. It did it here too. Last saturday and sunday it was high 60 and since monday its been back up to the 80s ugh. MAKE UP yOUR MIND TEXAS WEATHER!!! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Awww sweet little girls ;)  But they didn't make you eggs benedict or crepes? LOL

jaehawk
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM

awe! what great girls you DO have! sorry to hear your tooth is bothering you! i though you were going to the dentist...or is that someone else? my mind is a little jumbled right now..haha!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
No....lol....taking care of the babies was way better than food! Hahahaha

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww sweet little girls ;)  But they didn't make you eggs benedict or crepes? LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Don't I? Hehe I love them.....I did go to the dentist last Friday....she gave me a z-pak and pain pills....I took the z-pak and now its back....I don't take pain meds unless I can't take it anymore so I just take motrin....she won't do anything until I get my wisdom teeth extracted....and everything that needs to get done is $5k....so we have to take steps lol...$2200 to just get my wisdom teeth out so im gonna hold off a few more weeks LOL

Quoting jaehawk:

awe! what great girls you DO have! sorry to hear your tooth is bothering you! i though you were going to the dentist...or is that someone else? my mind is a little jumbled right now..haha!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM

oh geez! i would have to hold off as well..well i hope it doesn't bother you too much till you can get the problem fixed! :)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Don't I? Hehe I love them.....I did go to the dentist last Friday....she gave me a z-pak and pain pills....I took the z-pak and now its back....I don't take pain meds unless I can't take it anymore so I just take motrin....she won't do anything until I get my wisdom teeth extracted....and everything that needs to get done is $5k....so we have to take steps lol...$2200 to just get my wisdom teeth out so im gonna hold off a few more weeks LOL

Quoting jaehawk:

LadyFreeRider
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Lol. Im ok. Im taking it a day at a time. Im not much help to anyone, least of all Robert, if I worry myself to death and there isnt anything I can do to make him magically get better either so I'm just dealing with it right now. We go back in November to Dallas for a follow up and more tests. Im praying they will find the answers then.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol its ok...I've hit the delete button Idk how many times but luckily caught it and canceled it lol

Oh wow....you holding up ok mama?

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Oh. My. God. I just accidently hit the report button when I tried to quote this. Im on that new mobile site and I havent gotten used to it yet. Imma sooo sorry :( I backed out of it but I dont know if it canceled the message to the admins or not. DAMNIT! Anywho...yeah. I've already had my 2 girls get a 24 hour bug from this weather. Im surprised I havent gotten sick yet. Roberts ok. He is still stable. No answers yet. Wont have any answers until probably next month, if then.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I know! Girl, it dropped down to 45 here Sunday night! I always get sick with this weather lol

How's your sweet one doing? Any better? Any answers?

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Gawd! I hate it when the weather does that crap. It did it here too. Last saturday and sunday it was high 60 and since monday its been back up to the 80s ugh. MAKE UP yOUR MIND TEXAS WEATHER!!! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)