Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well girls I am playing hooky from my school work and house work because I wanted to check in with you girls :)

So much has happened, is happening, will be happening...LOL We went to Kansas City, MO to celebrate Connor's Birthday a couple of weeks ago and he loved it! We took him to the Legoland Discovery Center and the aquarium that is attached to it..SUCH a great time.

I am working really hard not to fall behind in my school work and such but it is exhausting...lol! Just the normal rat race for just about 30 more weeks! Woot! Woot! Cannot wait for May 11, 2013!! :) Anyway hope everyone is well! Muah!

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (11-13):
moosesmom
by Pal on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Dallas Zoo.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Ya they do and its not really worth the drive and money to me lol the ft.worth zoo or the Dallas zoo?

Quoting moosesmom:

I never knew Dallas had an aquarium. The zoo you guys have is pretty cool...when the animals are awake!!! 

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I love aquariums! The Dallas one sucks though :-( Baltimore aquarium is the best I've seen so far....I wanna play hooky from bein a grown up lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Ohh...I haven't been to that one....lol I go to the ft. Worth one bc it's so close lol

Quoting moosesmom:

Dallas Zoo.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Ya they do and its not really worth the drive and money to me lol the ft.worth zoo or the Dallas zoo?

Quoting moosesmom:

I never knew Dallas had an aquarium. The zoo you guys have is pretty cool...when the animals are awake!!! 

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I love aquariums! The Dallas one sucks though :-( Baltimore aquarium is the best I've seen so far....I wanna play hooky from bein a grown up lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by Acquaintance on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Hey!! *Hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)