Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yall sure do love the newcomers group, don't you? ;)

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (11-17):
AMV09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM

lol I just happen to see a post and starting reading it. This one lady in there was trying to make a point but geez it was like she was stalking that post like crazy, commenting on every other comment just about lol. Hmmm.... You made me think for a second.... I have honestly never heard any good stories about that group either. haha

Quoting offrdngal:

I have never been in that group.  I've never hard any good stories about it either.  LOL

AMV09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Perfect! Love it! LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Heatherly
Ninja mindreader
ninja

sidesplittinglaughter

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Did you see Heather's post the other night where some dumb ass jumped on me for saying that I didn't know the name's of the my little pony characters because I had a boy? LMAO Apparently that was offensive.

Quoting AMV09:

lol I just happen to see a post and starting reading it. This one lady in there was trying to make a point but geez it was like she was stalking that post like crazy, commenting on every other comment just about lol. Hmmm.... You made me think for a second.... I have honestly never heard any good stories about that group either. haha

Quoting offrdngal:

I have never been in that group.  I've never hard any good stories about it either.  LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Shame shame, you should know better! Haha

Quoting bmw29:

Did you see Heather's post the other night where some dumb ass jumped on me for saying that I didn't know the name's of the my little pony characters because I had a boy? LMAO Apparently that was offensive.

Quoting AMV09:

Quoting offrdngal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM
I know. :( I felt so bad. I couldn't sleep all night thinking I may have hurt her feelings.

Quoting Mipsy:

Shame shame, you should know better! Haha

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting AMV09:

Quoting offrdngal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMV09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Wow... Really?? I didn't see that one. I guess I should be a shame to human society since I have a little girl and I have no clue about the names to my little pony haha. 

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting AMV09:

Quoting offrdngal:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM
She took offense to the way I worded it like I was saying that boys couldn't like MLP. LOL

Quoting AMV09:

Wow... Really?? I didn't see that one. I guess I should be a shame to human society since I have a little girl and I have no clue about the names to my little pony haha. 

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting AMV09:

Quoting offrdngal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN