Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WoW real ID's

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 142 Total Views
Confession time:

My husband is addicted to WoW....but I had an account, too!! I closed it when we hit some financial hard times, and I miss it tons. I wish I could let myself get lost in it like DH does....but one of us has to stay reality side! lol

Anyway....if any of you want to, PM me your real ID--I'll find y'all like the creepy stalker I am!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I have banned all online roll play games in this house. LOL Mark loves his video games and I don't mind that a bit but it seems like the WoW type games suck people in too far sometimes and take over their lives. Mark hasn't ever played any of them before so he doesn't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha same here! I've had friends and family members get sucked in waaay too far on wow....so its not allowed in this house...my hubby gets his xbox 360 and the girls have wii and that is all...my friend lost all touch with reality and lost a job and got evicted and all the time money and energy went into wow....scary

Quoting bmw29:

I have banned all online roll play games in this house. LOL Mark loves his video games and I don't mind that a bit but it seems like the WoW type games suck people in too far sometimes and take over their lives. Mark hasn't ever played any of them before so he doesn't care.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Stupid question, what is WoW?

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

video game that you can play online with friends ;)

Quoting raegan1221:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

i cant wait til i get money to start playing again

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

raegan1221
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Ohhh now I know what it is. I've just always heard it as World of Warcraft lol.

Quoting taKENheart:

video game that you can play online with friends ;)

Quoting raegan1221:

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
VintageWife
by Pal on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:58 AM

We don't play WOW, we play Aion instead :) I can post a pic of my character sometime if you want.

VintageWife
by Pal on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is my main one...

It's a pic of the computer, sorry!

-Cassandra-
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't play it much at all but I actually use it on a free server I think it was called SamCC or Flaming Legion or something.  If anyone loves the game but doesn't love the cost you might want to look those names up.  If I recall they don't immediatly have the latest updates and expansions but they add them on periodically several months after their release.  I only log on every couple months and play a couple hours over a period of a few days and then get board.  Then after a couple of months I say oh, wouldn't it be fun to play WOW again... and the cycle repeats ;)

donnadea
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I used to play wow with my hubby. When we he left I stopped playing. I also used to play Lineage 2, Fiesta and Jade Dynasty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)