Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not a fan of the self portrait because I always look like the the underside of some old man's balls but I decided to do try to do something about my frizzy hair. I did a coconut milk treatment, baking soda wash, AC vinegar rinse and dried it in a t-shirt. This is how it turned out. It's not nearly as frizzy as usual. I don't know if I'll be able to not straighten it but it's a good start. What do y'all think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (41-44):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Mine used to be like that but I let it grow out so long that it weighed it down a ton and now it usually looks like a big cotton ball.

Quoting Sassy762:

We always want what we don't have, lol I would kill for curly/wavy hair. My DD's would kill for straight hair but they have this beautiful curly (think shirley temple curls) thick hair, lol

I would gladly trade with you. I used to spend fortune getting perms so I would have curly hair BUT it would only last a few months :(

Quoting bmw29:

I wish I had that problem.

Quoting Sassy762:

I like it......it looks really healthy, shiny and I love the waves. Mine is straight and won't hold a curl unless I burn the crap out of it with hot rollers and curling irons, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

So if you cut it shorter would the curl pop back up?? A couple of DD's hair is like that...the longer it gets, the curls disappear a bit but if they cut it back to shoulder length then the curls pop back into place, lol

Quoting bmw29:

Mine used to be like that but I let it grow out so long that it weighed it down a ton and now it usually looks like a big cotton ball.

Quoting Sassy762:

We always want what we don't have, lol I would kill for curly/wavy hair. My DD's would kill for straight hair but they have this beautiful curly (think shirley temple curls) thick hair, lol

I would gladly trade with you. I used to spend fortune getting perms so I would have curly hair BUT it would only last a few months :(

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting Sassy762:

I like it......it looks really healthy, shiny and I love the waves. Mine is straight and won't hold a curl unless I burn the crap out of it with hot rollers and curling irons, lol

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Kind of but the frizz stays. I can't cut it too short though or it looks really crazy. LOL

Quoting Sassy762:

So if you cut it shorter would the curl pop back up?? A couple of DD's hair is like that...the longer it gets, the curls disappear a bit but if they cut it back to shoulder length then the curls pop back into place, lol

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting Sassy762:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by Acquaintance on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

You look great. I had to relax my hair before I started work..its not falling out anymore but I need a good cut.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)