Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy complain.......

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

i love my kids but i have not had good pregnacys.......i feel like i need to complain and my dh is not home for me to talk to him........my boobs feel huge and they hurt!!!!!!!! (like hell) i feel fat and nasty! im so emotinal and i get so mad so easly........i know i'm not alone in this and i probley have no right to complain b.c. most of you ladies have way more important things going on.........sorry i had to get that all out!!!!!!!!!!

pregnant belly

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Apollos82
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Oh, honey--you can complain to me any ol' time! I am freaking MISERABLE. I totally feel your pain!

I know they say it's worth it...but...ya know....I would be okay with pregnancy NOT sucking so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Dude this one is kicking my butt....and did I mention my hips n back are killing me man jan can not come soon enough lol

Quoting Apollos82:

Oh, honey--you can complain to me any ol' time! I am freaking MISERABLE. I totally feel your pain!

I know they say it's worth it...but...ya know....I would be okay with pregnancy NOT sucking so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM
OMGosh! Right?! My right thigh goes tingly and numb if I sit, but my back kills me if I stand...and my feet have started swelling to the point if itching.

Aaaaand.....Sam has started PUSHING against my cervix. Ouch!

Quoting b.futlz:

Dude this one is kicking my butt....and did I mention my hips n back are killing me man jan can not come soon enough lol

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Baby dj stays low.........it kills me. I hope you feel better soon.....how far along are you again

Quoting Apollos82:

OMGosh! Right?! My right thigh goes tingly and numb if I sit, but my back kills me if I stand...and my feet have started swelling to the point if itching.

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
32 weeks, 4 days.

Sam keeps moving allllll around--high, low, head down, breach, transverse....and she flipping dances after I eat! It makes me smile. :)

You're 26 weeks, right?

Quoting b.futlz:

Baby dj stays low.........it kills me. I hope you feel better soon.....how far along are you again

Quoting Apollos82:

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM
I will be on mon.......baby dj Is doing flips or something it's driving me crazy he is most active at night (it sucks)

Quoting Apollos82:

32 weeks, 4 days.

Sam keeps moving allllll around--high, low, head down, breach, transverse....and she flipping dances after I eat! It makes me smile. :)

You're 26 weeks, right?

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting Apollos82:

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)