Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plumtuckered out

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 121 Total Views
Oh my goodness what a day it has been! I finished all my laundry and got the babies bathed (they got bananas mashed all over them) just on time to get the girls from school...then swung by and picked up my friend and her kid and then went shopping! We started shopping at 430 and got home at 10!!!! Holy cow I'm beat and sore! (I rolled my left ankle today pretty badly) ....my oldest decided to cut her thumb while cutting an Apple! So now as soon as my hubby gets home we will be taking her to get stitches.....then I have to take my friend to work at 530am and kids have games most the day tomorrow ....I'm gonna be running on fumes lol

How was yalls day and evening?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Where on Earth did you shop for that long? Oh wait! I was supposed to go with you, darn it!

VintageWife
by Pal on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Sounds like a busy day!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM
2 moms liked this
We went to jc pennys and kohls lol ....the first hour or so I think I got lost in sephora lol bought me some makeup and perfume hehehe girl I searched the clearance racks lol pennys had $1, $2, $5 and $10 clearance racks lol I bought some shorts and shirts for next summer for $1 or $2 each lol then kohls had tons upon tons of clearance lol....the only thing I didn't buy on clearance was baby shoes lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Where on Earth did you shop for that long? Oh wait! I was supposed to go with you, darn it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM
It was lol

Quoting VintageWife:

Sounds like a busy day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I dropped the kids off at school, called my DD to get her ass over here and take care of the children she gave birth to so I could stay in bed all day. Took her lazy butt too long to get over here but she finally made it. I went back to bed for a few hours then went and picked up the kids at school, went back to bed. SHE acually thought she was going home......NOT. I told her she was staying for the weekend because I plan on staying in bed, lol She said she had plans friday and saturday night......RIGHT. Shit happens, call and cancel your plans, you are staying here, LMAOOOOOO

I woke up around midnight...everyone is knockedout over here and its so peaceful and wuiet. I am sneaking back to bed before everyone gets up and pretend I never left the bedroom, lol

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Oooo I want a day to stay in bed! Think shell watch my 4 too? Lol....hope you get lots and lots if rest and feel better soon!

Quoting Sassy762:

I dropped the kids off at school, called my DD to get her ass over here and take care of the children she gave birth to so I could stay in bed all day. Took her lazy butt too long to get over here but she finally made it. I went back to bed for a few hours then went and picked up the kids at school, went back to bed. SHE acually thought she was going home......NOT. I told her she was staying for the weekend because I plan on staying in bed, lol She said she had plans friday and saturday night......RIGHT. Shit happens, call and cancel your plans, you are staying here, LMAOOOOOO

I woke up around midnight...everyone is knockedout over here and its so peaceful and wuiet. I am sneaking back to bed before everyone gets up and pretend I never left the bedroom, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Just drop her off, there are so many in this house she would never know the difference, lol

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Oooo I want a day to stay in bed! Think shell watch my 4 too? Lol....hope you get lots and lots if rest and feel better soon!

Quoting Sassy762:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Haha sounds like my house on weekends!

Quoting Sassy762:

Just drop her off, there are so many in this house she would never know the difference, lol

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting Sassy762:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM
I didn't do much. We did schoolwork and then we were lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I did nothing at all this pregnancy is kicking my butt :( and it took me ages to fall asleep...... I did how ever finish all three seasons if United States of Tara yesterday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)