Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers for my niece

Posted by   + Show Post
Ladies, please keep my niece in your prayers...she was at a party lastnight where one of her brothers best friends growing up was shot and killed ....she is in complete shock right now after seeing him lying there lifeless....also keep my nephew in prayers bc they grew up together, played baseball and football together...graduated together....it happened in a place that has always been or felt safe...she is just in so much shock right now, my sister says she's walking around in a daze and hasn't slept...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Replies (11-18):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Thank you so much

Quoting Apollos82:

Oh, goodness.

She will be in my prayers... :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Ya, I'm worried about her...thats a scary situation...thank you....that's just too close home...if she would have went outside a little earlier it could've been her too or even more traumatic being a witness to it happening :-(

Quoting offrdngal:

That must be so traumatic, for her.    My heart goes out to her and your nephew.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM

She may end up needing some form of couseling, to get through this.  I can't even imagine what she is going through.

I hope they catch whoever did this and put him/her away for a long time.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Ya, I'm worried about her...thats a scary situation...thank you....that's just too close home...if she would have went outside a little earlier it could've been her too or even more traumatic being a witness to it happening :-(

Quoting offrdngal:

That must be so traumatic, for her.    My heart goes out to her and your nephew.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I agree...and that's what I told my sister....its something I will definitely stay on top of with her though...

Me too! From what I hear the shooter was 16!!

Quoting offrdngal:

She may end up needing some form of couseling, to get through this.  I can't even imagine what she is going through.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting offrdngal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM

16...damn.  Ridiculous!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I agree...and that's what I told my sister....its something I will definitely stay on top of with her though...

Quoting offrdngal:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting offrdngal:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM
That's what I hear.....but Idk for sure...Idk if they would release his name iLife he's under age but he damn well better be tried as an adult....

Quoting offrdngal:

16...damn.  Ridiculous!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting offrdngal:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting offrdngal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I totally agree!!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

That's what I hear.....but Idk for sure...Idk if they would release his name iLife he's under age but he damn well better be tried as an adult....

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Those poor kids. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN