Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 11/18

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

What's on the menu, ladies?
*runs to find a pic* LOL

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

B~my mommy made breakfest sandwichs 

L~my mommy made chocolate chip cookies

D~my mommy is making me lasagna

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:18 PM

coffee
Biscuits and gravy

Dinner~Enchiladas, rice and beans :)

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Hey...didnt you already use this? Lol

B- sausage gravy and homemade biscuits

L- bow tie pasta with tomatoes,red peppers,cucumbers, parmesean cheese with some Italian dressing

D- teryaki grilled salmon with steamed rice, snow peas and homemade egg drop soup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Bahahahahahaha I just saw we had the same thing today...great minds think a like :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

coffee
Biscuits and gravy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:35 PM

You trying to keep me on my toes!!! LOL!!!
I thought it was a pic that didn't work a few days ago or so...boo on me :P

Fancy meals today :)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

L- bow tie pasta with tomatoes,red peppers,cucumbers, parmesean cheese with some Italian dressing

D- teryaki grilled salmon with steamed rice, snow peas and homemade egg drop soup

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM

but but did you use pillsbury? LOL! It wasn't sausage gravy though...I was running low on groceries :/
We tend to think a lot alike and it's almost scary, lol!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Bahahahahahaha I just saw we had the same thing today...great minds think a like :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

coffee
Biscuits and gravy

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Oh I am! Lol maybe its the one you replaced for the pic that didn't show? Lol or maybe I've seen it recently and just thought it was in here Hahaha that's a possibility lol

Not too fancy lol breakfast was requested bc the girls like to help make the biscuits. And lunch was pretty much thrown together lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
No....if I had pilsbury I totally would have!! Lol still....biscuits and gravy!! Lol

Ya we do! Craziness!! Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

but but did you use pillsbury? LOL! It wasn't sausage gravy though...I was running low on groceries :/
We tend to think a lot alike and it's almost scary, lol!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

coffee
Biscuits and gravy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:02 PM

HAHA!!! I'll try to do better but it's been slow in here...I should have known you would have noticed, LOL!!!

I am not fond of crumbly biscuits but the times we made them at home I've not minded them...I should do it more often.
You are sure teaching them right in the kitchen, missy!!!

It's so important to teach them young about food...whether it's about nutrition choices or how to make home made food or how to make something unhealthy into a healthier version.

I love it, jamie!!!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Oh I am! Lol maybe its the one you replaced for the pic that didn't show? Lol or maybe I've seen it recently and just thought it was in here Hahaha that's a possibility lol

Not too fancy lol breakfast was requested bc the girls like to help make the biscuits. And lunch was pretty much thrown together lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hehehe I told you...I look forward to these pics every day lol

I looove Homemade biscuits :-) try a buttermilk recipe for less crumbly biscuits?

I enjoy the time with them :-) I loved being in the kitchen with my nana and mom and learning how to cook and bake so I want it to be something my kids enjoy too which they do! And now when they are older and on their own I won't have to worry about them living off of ramen and take out lol they will be able to fend for themselves :-)

I try reintroducing foods I know they don't like cooked different ways so maybe they will find they like them just made differently and to always keep them trying new things....like carrots...they both love them but one prefers raw over cooked and vice versa lol

Quoting taKENheart:

HAHA!!! I'll try to do better but it's been slow in here...I should have known you would have noticed, LOL!!!

I am not fond of crumbly biscuits but the times we made them at home I've not minded them...I should do it more often.
You are sure teaching them right in the kitchen, missy!!!

It's so important to teach them young about food...whether it's about nutrition choices or how to make home made food or how to make something unhealthy into a healthier version.

I love it, jamie!!!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)