Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you lost a lot of weight this year, post your pics and tell us your secret!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I lost almost 40 pounds this year, most of it between January and April. My husband has lost close to 60 pounds. I'm not trying to lose any more; I'm just trying to maintain and tone up.

How did we do it? Portion control, lots of water and exercise!! I enjoy Zumba, TurboKick and my husband runs, and lifts weights.

This was taken in August of 2011

This was taken in February of this year, when we first started losing weight. I had lost about 15 pounds at this point.

This was in April when I had lost about 32 pounds.

This was taken last Sunday.

EDIT: 2 new pics taken this afternoon

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Replies (11-15):
Bethsunshine
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Love your attitude towards it mama!! :-) I'm glad you aren't letting jealous twat waffles get to you :-) .....still laughing about the twinkies! Hahaha

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol@twinkies comment!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting JenniferW67:

Wow!! You both look GREAT! Good job. What was the spur that made you go ahead and try?

Not being able to fit into our clothes anymore!!

According to a couple of Negative Nellie anons in Confessions, we look exactly the same in all the pictures. Personally, I think they're just cranky because they won't be able to buy Twinkies anymore!!

Yeah, I know that's not nice but they weren't nice either!!

Well it's probably true!! I'm not going to say that in Confessions, though. I'm not going to sink to their level. They can just wallow in their bitterness and misery WITHOUT their Twinkies :)

I'm in a good mood today because my cousin and her husband and son are coming up for Thanksgiving and I'm not going to let some bitter hags on MC get me down!!

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Woohoo!!!! I hope you enjoy the family time and visits! :-)

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Love your attitude towards it mama!! :-) I'm glad you aren't letting jealous twat waffles get to you :-) .....still laughing about the twinkies! Hahaha

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol@twinkies comment!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting JenniferW67:

Wow!! You both look GREAT! Good job. What was the spur that made you go ahead and try?

According to a couple of Negative Nellie anons in Confessions, we look exactly the same in all the pictures. Personally, I think they're just cranky because they won't be able to buy Twinkies anymore!!

Well it's probably true!! I'm not going to say that in Confessions, though. I'm not going to sink to their level. They can just wallow in their bitterness and misery WITHOUT their Twinkies :)

I'm in a good mood today because my cousin and her husband and son are coming up for Thanksgiving and I'm not going to let some bitter hags on MC get me down!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't give them a second thought. They're miserable and want you to be too. You both look awesome. I bet your energy level is through the roof.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting JenniferW67:

ambermario4ever
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I just start three weeks ago. But s far i have lost 12. I am doing the body by vi 90 day challenge. Drinking lots of water, doing smaller portions, and walking and other small exercises. 

Mipsy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this
You guys look great!!!! I've lost 23lbs so far since August
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)