Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pinkhair mama! are you out there?

Posted by   + Show Post
Has anyone seen her around or heard from her? I know she was moving...but o thought she would be back on by now :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Replies (11-17):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM

You my dearie have been busy!
I love this update!  What colors did you choose? I have the hardest time with decor and paint :/
That is beautiful that you could participate in the walk and I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!
Dh and I read one book together and it was really fun to do!  You are an amazing family and I just love how you try to improve everyday ;) but I have a feeling that you are just wonderful even without the classes :)
14 INCHES??? Oh my goodness, girl! How are you liking that change???
Sooo glad to hear that you are doing good!

blowing kisses

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Here I am! Jon and I have still been working on selling our house in AL. About a month ago we flew to CA with the boys and got to see our new house. LOVE IT!!! It was built in the 70's and the walls were never painted a color other than the initial primer paint. We've picked our own colors and have started making it ours! I'm so tickled! PLUS…its already paid off! Woop woop!! We had a hydrocephalus walk last week for my neurological disorder, it was so much fun! Made me realize how many kids have it and also a chance to talk to other in my situation! Loved it!! Jon and I have started a parenting class together and it's not only made us better parents, but better marriage partners. We have been reading to each other and have moved on to reading an Anne Rice book, FUN!! I have also started a successful dog training business. It's going so good! Jon was off work today and got to go along to help and really enjoyed it. We had fun and he appreciates what I do now. Things are going great. Oh and I cut 14 inches off my hair last week!!! I keep walking by the mirror and wondering who the hell is in my house. LOL!!

What's going on with y'all?

PinkHairMAMA
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Yup it was quite the shock for a few days. I'm still not completely used to it yet. I find Jon just staring at me, don't think he's used to it yet either. LOL!!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Here I am! Jon and I have still been working on selling our house in AL. About a month ago we flew to CA with the boys and got to see our new house. LOVE IT!!! It was built in the 70's and the walls were never painted a color other than the initial primer paint. We've picked our own colors and have started making it ours! I'm so tickled! PLUS…its already paid off! Woop woop!! We had a hydrocephalus walk last week for my neurological disorder, it was so much fun! Made me realize how many kids have it and also a chance to talk to other in my situation! Loved it!! Jon and I have started a parenting class together and it's not only made us better parents, but better marriage partners. We have been reading to each other and have moved on to reading an Anne Rice book, FUN!! I have also started a successful dog training business. It's going so good! Jon was off work today and got to go along to help and really enjoyed it. We had fun and he appreciates what I do now. Things are going great. Oh and I cut 14 inches off my hair last week!!! I keep walking by the mirror and wondering who the hell is in my house. LOL!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by Acquaintance on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Awesome! Congrats on everything!!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

PinkHairMAMA
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We went with a light pale blue for the living room and suede beige for our bedroom. The boys is navy blue on the bottom half and light beige on top. I couldn't decide on the bathroom so its still white but we are changing the vanity and every thing else so I'll wait till we pick all that out. I love making it my own!

I'll have to post pics!!

Quoting taKENheart:

You my dearie have been busy!
I love this update!  What colors did you choose? I have the hardest time with decor and paint :/
That is beautiful that you could participate in the walk and I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!
Dh and I read one book together and it was really fun to do!  You are an amazing family and I just love how you try to improve everyday ;) but I have a feeling that you are just wonderful even without the classes :)
14 INCHES??? Oh my goodness, girl! How are you liking that change???
Sooo glad to hear that you are doing good!

blowing kisses

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

PinkHairMAMA
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Awesome! Congrats on everything!!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

PinkHairMAMA
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

14 inche of hair GONE, and Bodie!
PinkHairMAMA
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM

My hair before!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)