Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can we say ...EMBARRASSING?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 260 Total Views
Ahhh so ...I went to go get some things from the grocery store that o still needed....ended up with a cart full of stuff....het to the check out load my items and the guy gives me a total...then I give him all my coupons and go to get my bank card....I didn't have it!!!!!! My bank card was no where to be found! I left my cash at the house bc I never carry cash on me....all I had was my green dot card that I use for online shopping or paying bills, and an ATT gift card lol....my total was $217.69....($150 was formula) all I had on my green dot card was $16 and my gift card had $7 lol ....Omg I felt sooo bad giving them the cart full of stuff back :-( I didn't have time to run home and get my cash or my debit card from my brother bc they were closing in 17 mins....so I got just a few things and have to go back tomorrow night...*hangs head in shame* ...lol that was my adventure for the night...gah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:46 AM

That sucks!  It happens to everyone, I'm sure.  (((HUGS)))

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Thank you, for that!! All my dh had to say was...."glad I came out to smoke while you checked out!"...lol

Quoting offrdngal:

That sucks!  It happens to everyone, I'm sure.  (((HUGS)))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
triplets0718
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I've done that!! Luckily my dh was waiting in the car so I sent him in to pay. I think it was at Wal Mart so I'm sure there was a long line,lol..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Lucky! Lol my dh doesn't use a debit card he prefers carrying cash,but he had left his wallet :-/

Quoting triplets0718:

I've done that!! Luckily my dh was waiting in the car so I sent him in to pay. I think it was at Wal Mart so I'm sure there was a long line,lol..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah.xo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM

awwe no, that sucks!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Ya lol...it wasn't fun lol

Quoting sarah.xo:

awwe no, that sucks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah.xo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I have done it before, you want to run away and not come back.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting sarah.xo:

awwe no, that sucks!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Exactly! Haha

Quoting sarah.xo:

I have done it before, you want to run away and not come back.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting sarah.xo:

awwe no, that sucks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Oh my goodness...that is an awfully embarassing feeling!
My bank cut my card off once for suspicious activity...they didn't let me know. I went grocery shopping for a full week of food.  I had to leave my food all bagged up and go to the bank (luckily it is right across the street).  Anyway, the suspicious activity was MY activity. I bought something online from bed bath and beyond.

What a pain in the butt to have to go back there today!  Hopefully nobody will recognize you, lol!!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I've done that before  but I had lost my debit card. Not only embarrassing but a PITA when I had to cancel the card and order a new one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)