Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can we say ...EMBARRASSING?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ahhh so ...I went to go get some things from the grocery store that o still needed....ended up with a cart full of stuff....het to the check out load my items and the guy gives me a total...then I give him all my coupons and go to get my bank card....I didn't have it!!!!!! My bank card was no where to be found! I left my cash at the house bc I never carry cash on me....all I had was my green dot card that I use for online shopping or paying bills, and an ATT gift card lol....my total was $217.69....($150 was formula) all I had on my green dot card was $16 and my gift card had $7 lol ....Omg I felt sooo bad giving them the cart full of stuff back :-( I didn't have time to run home and get my cash or my debit card from my brother bc they were closing in 17 mins....so I got just a few things and have to go back tomorrow night...*hangs head in shame* ...lol that was my adventure for the night...gah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Replies (11-14):
ambermario4ever
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I did that on Friday. Hubby had borrowed my debt card and I forgot he had it. Went to the store and bought the groceries for the week and thanksgiving. Checked out and went to get my card out and it wasn't there. I had to have the, suspend my order. I called hubby and made him bring me my card. Then I had them ring me up again and paid.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Lol my bank is actually inside the store, but they weren't open....I wouldn't have been as embarrassed bc I coulda got the money out and been like see?? I'm not lying lol ....the cashier gave me the look like, suure ..lol

Ya...I have to go back but not til tonight....lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh my goodness...that is an awfully embarassing feeling!
My bank cut my card off once for suspicious activity...they didn't let me know. I went grocery shopping for a full week of food.  I had to leave my food all bagged up and go to the bank (luckily it is right across the street).  Anyway, the suspicious activity was MY activity. I bought something online from bed bath and beyond.

What a pain in the butt to have to go back there today!  Hopefully nobody will recognize you, lol!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Glad I'm not alone! ...yikes....that would suck and be a major pain!

Quoting bmw29:

I've done that before  but I had lost my debit card. Not only embarrassing but a PITA when I had to cancel the card and order a new one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Oh man...at least you got to get your stuff
:-) I would've done that if they weren't closing :-/ ....

Quoting ambermario4ever:

I did that on Friday. Hubby had borrowed my debt card and I forgot he had it. Went to the store and bought the groceries for the week and thanksgiving. Checked out and went to get my card out and it wasn't there. I had to have the, suspend my order. I called hubby and made him bring me my card. Then I had them ring me up again and paid.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)