Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'M GOING....

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 329 Total Views

yes I am! I had to open my big fat mouth and throw out the idea of going to see the new Twilight movie on Wednesday. 
WHY did I do that???
I always make things ahead of time for Tday on Wednesdays. 

I guess after hearing the screams of happiness from my dd that I can't back out now :/ LOL!!!

Have you opened your big mouth or got roped into something?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Ya...Wednesday would be a hard day for me to do it lol....but I am taking my other daughter to the movies tomorrow :-) .....you made your dd happy! Lol the sacrifices us Mamas make Haha

Girl, do you know how many times I've done that?? And been like Omg what in the world was I thinking??? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I have to make the desserts and pea salad and anything else I can think of :/  I guess that's what I'll be doing Wednesday night while they are at work.
I'm glad she'll be happy. I might go with her and then guys might see something else...we'll see.

I bet you get yourself roped in more often than most, LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Ya...Wednesday would be a hard day for me to do it lol....but I am taking my other daughter to the movies tomorrow :-) .....you made your dd happy! Lol the sacrifices us Mamas make Haha

Girl, do you know how many times I've done that?? And been like Omg what in the world was I thinking??? Lol

jaehawk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM

my worst moment of that was when I told my sister in law that I would help her with a paper for school.....NEVER should have done that! Now she calls me EVERY time she has a paper!! and wants ME to write it..haha! Nope not this girl...I am too busy. She wanted me to write one for her this last weekend...just 700 words she said..hahahaha! Told her I had to write a 10 page family theory analysis research paper...LOL 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM

You are too busy to be writing papers for anyone, lol!  Helping is different than doing the whole think by yourself, wow!

Quoting jaehawk:

my worst moment of that was when I told my sister in law that I would help her with a paper for school.....NEVER should have done that! Now she calls me EVERY time she has a paper!! and wants ME to write it..haha! Nope not this girl...I am too busy. She wanted me to write one for her this last weekend...just 700 words she said..hahahaha! Told her I had to write a 10 page family theory analysis research paper...LOL 

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I male the pies and cramberry salad ...I usually start around 8am and finish around 6pm lol

Hahaha probably...i told you my dh keeps telling me I'm too nice

Quoting taKENheart:

I have to make the desserts and pea salad and anything else I can think of :/  I guess that's what I'll be doing Wednesday night while they are at work.
I'm glad she'll be happy. I might go with her and then guys might see something else...we'll see.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Oh hec no! Lol she crazy lol

Quoting jaehawk:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Well, you've got a crowd coming but gosh that is a long day for prep!

I was wondering if you could help me :)
My ds loves strawberry everything. Have you ever made a strawberry pie? I have a can of strawberry filling just sitting in my cabinet. Can I just throw it in a pie pan and put pie crust on top and bake it?  Would it be better if I had a bottom crust too?

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I male the pies and cramberry salad ...I usually start around 8am and finish around 6pm lol

Hahaha probably...i told you my dh keeps telling me I'm too nice

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

raegan1221
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I always volunteer to bake too much crap. Although I do sell it :). Currently I am putting off a pumpkin roll and 6 dozen cake balls ha.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM

:) do you enjoy baking? I've never gotten into it but I wish I could.
6dozen??? Wow! That sounds exhausting!

Quoting raegan1221:

I always volunteer to bake too much crap. Although I do sell it :). Currently I am putting off a pumpkin roll and 6 dozen cake balls ha.

Bethsunshine
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM

All the time!! I'm learning to keep it shut though. I'm sick of being taken advantage of!

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)