Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 11/19 *added pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

What cookin' good lookin'?

Need is Subjective

you can't tell but it has like 10 meatballs on it, LOL!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Replies (21-25):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if I would like that! I am sooo picky about coconut. I have a strange relationship with coconut, lmao!!!

Quoting bmw29:

I put a bit of the Almond Joy coffee creamer in mine. LOL
Dinner was amazing. :)

Quoting taKENheart:
donnadea
by Pal on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

A friend at church overheard me telling the kids we were going to the store for milk and eggs. She told me to stop by her place before I go to the store and when we stopped over at her place she gave us 6 doz yard eggs. She said she made the mistake of having more than 1 rooster so she is over populated with chickens right now and she can't seem to sell enough eggs to get rid of them all before they spoil and to let her know when we need more.  Yay!!! now I won't have to keep buying eggs. She said its too bad we don't live in a place where we can keep chickens or she would give us some cuz she is going crazy trying to feed so many chickens. She is going to start killing some of them so she might have some hens for us soon too :)

Quoting taKENheart:

I love fried eggs!
I need to make some pizza soon...everyone always love it because we stack on the toppings. LOL

Quoting donnadea:

B- corn pops with milk  and coffee

L- Fried eggs and toast

D- Home made pizza

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM

That is fantastic!!! Fresh eggs anytime you want them! WOW!

I wanted to raise chickens but I'm not sure I could. 

Quoting donnadea:

A friend at church overheard me telling the kids we were going to the store for milk and eggs. She told me to stop by her place before I go to the store and when we stopped over at her place she gave us 6 doz yard eggs. She said she made the mistake of having more than 1 rooster so she is over populated with chickens right now and she can't seem to sell enough eggs to get rid of them all before they spoil and to let her know when we need more.  Yay!!! now I won't have to keep buying eggs. She said its too bad we don't live in a place where we can keep chickens or she would give us some cuz she is going crazy trying to feed so many chickens. She is going to start killing some of them so she might have some hens for us soon too :)

Quoting taKENheart:

I love fried eggs!
I need to make some pizza soon...everyone always love it because we stack on the toppings. LOL

Quoting donnadea:

L- Fried eggs and toast

D- Home made pizza

donnadea
by Pal on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

we had chickens when I was a kid. Always had eggs and when a chicken stopped laying it was dinner.

this is perfect timing too cuz I have been having a hard time making our foodstamps stretch. 

Then my hours at work have been cut from 3 days a week to 1 so yeah.... this will be a big help

Quoting taKENheart:

That is fantastic!!! Fresh eggs anytime you want them! WOW!

I wanted to raise chickens but I'm not sure I could. 

Quoting donnadea:

Quoting taKENheart:

I love fried eggs!

Quoting donnadea:

L- Fried eggs and toast

D- Home made pizza

MommyAJ2921
by New on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hey,

Packin to head to my sister's place early for Thanksgiving. Haven't posted it but will take care of it in the next day or so. Still tryin to pin moms down for her potato salad recipe too.

Quoting taKENheart:

Oooh I'll have to look at that recipe!!!

Did you post it in our food/recipe forum? I need to make that!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

I love hasbrowns too...I use the shredded kind...I use em to make the hashbrown casserole from Cracker Barrel. Was in a group on MSN called restaurant recipes..found it on there a few years back and have been makin it ever since. Not quite the real thing but close enough!

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)