Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 11/19 *added pic*

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 322 Total Views

What cookin' good lookin'?

Need is Subjective

you can't tell but it has like 10 meatballs on it, LOL!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Ham sandwich and pita chips

Meatball subs at home :) thanks Amanda, lol!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
B- eggs,hasbrowns and Bacon (kids are home from school so bfast will be different this week lol)

L- left over pasta stuff I made yesterday, grapes and wheat thins

D- Lima bean soup, ham steak, French bread and baby spinach leaves with tomatoes,cucumbers,blue cheese crumbled,pickled beats and buttermilk ranch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I love hashbrowns!  Do you buy the frozen patties or the shredded bag?  I actually made some by shredding up my own potato,LOL.
I guess it was more like a potato pancake though since I used egg, lol!

So the kids won and they are getting the bean soup! LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

B- eggs,hasbrowns and Bacon (kids are home from school so bfast will be different this week lol)

D- Lima bean soup, ham steak, French bread and baby spinach leaves with tomatoes,cucumbers,blue cheese crumbled,pickled beats and buttermilk ranch

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I shred the potatoes :-) and add a lil shredded onion to them and get them nice and crispy in the frying pan mmmm good lol ashley still calls them crabs lol...when she was lil we made them super crispy in a deep fryer so they came out like a nest of them and Idk why but she called them crabs and has ever since lol

We compromised lol I get the Lima beans and they get beans in soup Haha

Quoting taKENheart:

I love hashbrowns!  Do you buy the frozen patties or the shredded bag?  I actually made some by shredding up my own potato,LOL.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
B~bk
L~Wendy's
D~whitts
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM
What is whitts? ...girl...I'm bout to make you a real meal and send ya lol

Quoting b.futlz:

B~bk

L~Wendy's

D~whitts

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I tried to use the frozen shredded ones...I cooked them so long they were tooo crispy and weren't like taters at all, LOL!!!

How cute she calls them crabs, lol! 
My mom taught my kids to call brussel sprouts Turtles.  Soo funny when they call foods little nicknames :)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I shred the potatoes :-) and add a lil shredded onion to them and get them nice and crispy in the frying pan mmmm good lol ashley still calls them crabs lol...when she was lil we made them super crispy in a deep fryer so they came out like a nest of them and Idk why but she called them crabs and has ever since lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Lol! I have tried the frozen shredded but I do buy the frozen hashbrowns that are like in pack and shapes like mcds hasbrowns occassionally lol

Turtles!!! I love it! Can I steal it for the twins?? Lol ill understand if ya don't want me to Haha but that's took stinking cute! She also called broccoli lil trees and cauliflower lil snow trees lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I tried to use the frozen shredded ones...I cooked them so long they were tooo crispy and weren't like taters at all, LOL!!!

My mom taught my kids to call brussel sprouts Turtles.  Soo funny when they call foods little nicknames :)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Those frozen shaped hashbrowns are soo greasy but I can't help but like them!

Steal it ;) I always thought it was cute. Your kids like broccoli and cauliflower...you've got some non picky kids there, lol!  Now that my ds is an "adult" lol I can't get him to eat many veggies but he did growing up because I insisted.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol! I have tried the frozen shredded but I do buy the frozen hashbrowns that are like in pack and shapes like mcds hasbrowns occassionally lol

Turtles!!! I love it! Can I steal it for the twins?? Lol ill understand if ya don't want me to Haha but that's took stinking cute! She also called broccoli lil trees and cauliflower lil snow trees lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I know...but they are so good lol

Yay...I'm totally going to steal it with them! Lol....I always kept introducing the foods to them lol I remember one time we were in the mall at the pizza place and ashley was 4 at the time and I asked her what she wanted...she said cheese pizza...then when we got to where the other items were she shouted out with excitement, no mommy! I want the lil trees!!!!!! Lol I said, do you want them with the pizza? She said no pizza just trees lol....the lady behind me was like Omg! I've never seen a kid pic steamed broccoli on their own! Lol....sometimes she would ask for lil trees on her pizza (Eww) but she loved it lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Those frozen shaped hashbrowns are soo greasy but I can't help but like them!

Steal it ;) I always thought it was cute. Your kids like broccoli and cauliflower...you've got some non picky kids there, lol!  Now that my ds is an "adult" lol I can't get him to eat many veggies but he did growing up because I insisted.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)