Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 11/19 *added pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

What cookin' good lookin'?

Need is Subjective

you can't tell but it has like 10 meatballs on it, LOL!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM

How adorable!!!
I bet she would love a chicken broccoli alfredo pizza!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Oh I know...but they are so good lol

Yay...I'm totally going to steal it with them! Lol....I always kept introducing the foods to them lol I remember one time we were in the mall at the pizza place and ashley was 4 at the time and I asked her what she wanted...she said cheese pizza...then when we got to where the other items were she shouted out with excitement, no mommy! I want the lil trees!!!!!! Lol I said, do you want them with the pizza? She said no pizza just trees lol....the lady behind me was like Omg! I've never seen a kid pic steamed broccoli on their own! Lol....sometimes she would ask for lil trees on her pizza (Eww) but she loved it lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Those frozen shaped hashbrowns are soo greasy but I can't help but like them!

Steal it ;) I always thought it was cute. Your kids like broccoli and cauliflower...you've got some non picky kids there, lol!  Now that my ds is an "adult" lol I can't get him to eat many veggies but he did growing up because I insisted.

Quoting jamielynnef2:
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Most def!

Quoting taKENheart:

How adorable!!!
I bet she would love a chicken broccoli alfredo pizza!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Oh I know...but they are so good lol

Yay...I'm totally going to steal it with them! Lol....I always kept introducing the foods to them lol I remember one time we were in the mall at the pizza place and ashley was 4 at the time and I asked her what she wanted...she said cheese pizza...then when we got to where the other items were she shouted out with excitement, no mommy! I want the lil trees!!!!!! Lol I said, do you want them with the pizza? She said no pizza just trees lol....the lady behind me was like Omg! I've never seen a kid pic steamed broccoli on their own! Lol....sometimes she would ask for lil trees on her pizza (Eww) but she loved it lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Those frozen shaped hashbrowns are soo greasy but I can't help but like them!

Steal it ;) I always thought it was cute. Your kids like broccoli and cauliflower...you've got some non picky kids there, lol!  Now that my ds is an "adult" lol I can't get him to eat many veggies but he did growing up because I insisted.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by Acquaintance on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I love hasbrowns too...I use the shredded kind...I use em to make the hashbrown casserole from Cracker Barrel. Was in a group on MSN called restaurant recipes..found it on there a few years back and have been makin it ever since. Not quite the real thing but close enough!

Quoting taKENheart:

I love hashbrowns!  Do you buy the frozen patties or the shredded bag?  I actually made some by shredding up my own potato,LOL.
I guess it was more like a potato pancake though since I used egg, lol!

So the kids won and they are getting the bean soup! LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

B- eggs,hasbrowns and Bacon (kids are home from school so bfast will be different this week lol)

L- left over pasta stuff I made yesterday, grapes and wheat thins

D- Lima bean soup, ham steak, French bread and baby spinach leaves with tomatoes,cucumbers,blue cheese crumbled,pickled beats and buttermilk ranch

donnadea
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

B- corn pops with milk  and coffee

L- Fried eggs and toast

D- Home made pizza

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Lol it's a BBQ place with the best pulled pork and lol I know we have bad eating habits and my in laws eat out a lot so when we are with them we eat out

Quoting jamielynnef2:

What is whitts? ...girl...I'm bout to make you a real meal and send ya lol

Quoting b.futlz:

B~bk

L~Wendy's

D~whitts

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

B...Coffee and great grandma's muffins she sent us. ;)

L...We had a chocolate shake with carnation instant breakfast in it. LOL

D....Fried chicken, fried okra, balsamic roasted cauliflower with parmesan cheese and hawaiian sweet rolls.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I have some carnation breakfast shakes that I forget to make...maybe I'll one tomorrow and throw in a TB of Nutella, LOL!
Dinner sounds amazing!!!

Quoting bmw29:

D....Fried chicken, fried okra, balsamic roasted cauliflower with parmesan cheese and hawaiian sweet rolls.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I love fried eggs!
I need to make some pizza soon...everyone always love it because we stack on the toppings. LOL

Quoting donnadea:

B- corn pops with milk  and coffee

L- Fried eggs and toast

D- Home made pizza

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I put a bit of the Almond Joy coffee creamer in mine. LOL
Dinner was amazing. :)

Quoting taKENheart:

I have some carnation breakfast shakes that I forget to make...maybe I'll one tomorrow and throw in a TB of Nutella, LOL!
Dinner sounds amazing!!!

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Oooh I'll have to look at that recipe!!!

Did you post it in our food/recipe forum? I need to make that!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

I love hasbrowns too...I use the shredded kind...I use em to make the hashbrown casserole from Cracker Barrel. Was in a group on MSN called restaurant recipes..found it on there a few years back and have been makin it ever since. Not quite the real thing but close enough!

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)