Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh yeah baby...talk about the mother of ALL updates! LOL....

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 241 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Evening Family,

Sooo I have an update...LOL..(and no its NOT about Derrick..sorry Heather...haven't talked to him since that last convo..ohhh welll...LOL)...

Ok so I GOT my final decree on WEDNESDAY the 14th..yeah THE VERY NEXT DAY after going to court! WOW...anyway...a day or so later I got an email from the ex. Didn't think too much of it..figured it was about the kids...I open it..read it and I'm like whatever...

He basically poured his heart out..wanting to be oh so apologetic about everything yada yada yada...I wasn't feelin it or tryin to hear it. I deleted it and kept it moving...it struck me as him just trying to have the final say since he tried to say "kiss my a**" by not bothering to show up for the court date. I should mention at this point that since he didn't show he waived his right to appeal the divorce..meaning now that its final he can't go back to the Court and say "hey I want to try and save the marriage..I wanna go to counseling.." it's F I N A L.

I was right to ignore it...the next day I got another email...this one was a tirade...I'm just like every other b*tch who walked out of his life..his mom, all his gf's, his FIRST ex wife...the list goes on and on...he spent a majority of the email blaming me and not once taking responsibility for what transpired between us. Did he mention the kids you ask? No..not once. No surprise there.

I'm reading his message and I'm not mad, not upset...not..anything. I'm not moved by it..AT ALL.. (talk about growth, progress and maturity..)...

So I decide to respond..hold on..hold on..before you get mad..remember my friend I spoke about who wanted to throw me a divorce party? Her nephew is tryin his hand at bein a dj..he's made and been paid handsomely for a few mix tapes he's done. He knows I'm a HUGE Beyonce' fan..so dude made a cd single of her hit "Single Ladies, Put A Ring On It" for me. BUT he changed it up on me...

So the chorus goes like this..

Cuz if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Don't be mad cuz you see that he want it

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...

DJ funny boy as I call him did summin and changed the lyrics...on the single he sent ME it goes

Cuz if you loved it then you shoulda KEPT YOUR RING ON IT

Don't be mad when you see that he want it

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...

I heard it and FELL OUT laughin...the funniest part? ITS BEYONCE SINGIN! Don't ask me HOW he did it but he did. I LOVE IT.

I sent the song to the ex husband as my reply! LOLOLOL..and yeah...I've heard NOTHING from him since.

HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES??!?!?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Lovin Life!

AJ

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LadyFreeRider
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Wow! Im happy for you hun! You'll move on and live a happy, wonderful life :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah.xo
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:54 AM

awesome!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I love them apples!!!

Congrats for having the closure you need to move on and not look back! You are a strong mama and deserve to be happy!!
Bahahahahahah@ the song lyrics! That is just awesomeness at its finest!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:31 AM
Reminds me of the Rihanna song Breaking Dishes.

Good for you for standing your ground and showing him. Keep going on girly!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Dang...I wanted to hear some Derrick news, LOL! Nah, I know it's soon :)
I'm glad to see you are keeping your spirits up and LOL @ the song!!!
I do like dem apples!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)