Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PM'S ARE SLOW AS MOLASSES FOR ME, LOL

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:52 AM
  • 34 Replies
  • 409 Total Views

I'm back Ladies........for the most part.... internet goes off and on and PM's on here are too slow....

THANK YOU all for your concern, prayers and caring thoughts

We are okay.....I took the babies to my 21 year olds house and they are still there. We have electricity, gas and water but no heat except through my 4 generators (which I am scared to death of) lol

I lost almost everything in the basement but I have the 3rd & 4th floor of the house so were okay except for 2 broken windows (thank god for double paned windows, lol)

Others lost a lot more than I did so we were lucky. I didn't think anything was really going to come of it .....Thats what I get for thinking, lol  NEVER AGAIN......will I underestimate a hurricane warning, lol

BUT we are okay......IF only the heating units would arrive so they could be installed so I can go get my babies back......I miss them more than anything....even though I see them about 4-5 times a week, lol

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:57 AM
3 moms liked this

We are pleased as drunk punch to see you, woman! :) I think some of us went a little nuts and not just in here, lol!
I know some of us searched on CM's FB page to see if we could find you posting there. PMs went out, smoke signals..I'm talking full on stalker mode research was going on, LOL!

Eventually I just had to picture you all up in a blanket curled up with the kids reading books, drinking some hot chai waiting for things to return to normal.

Soooo glad our Sassypants is back!!! Missed you!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so glad your back and that you and your family are all OK. I can't stress enough how worried we have all been. :)

I may not be on much tonight because Ds is puking his little guts out tonight. I'm checking in during the lulls.

mrsfred07
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad to have you back, Sassy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE OK AND WE MISSED YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

i had panick attacks worring about her! 

Quoting taKENheart:

We are pleased as drunk punch to see you, woman! :) I think some of us went a little nuts and not just in here, lol!
I know some of us searched on CM's FB page to see if we could find you posting there. PMs went out, smoke signals..I'm talking full on stalker mode research was going on, LOL!

Eventually I just had to picture you all up in a blanket curled up with the kids reading books, drinking some hot chai waiting for things to return to normal.

Soooo glad our Sassypants is back!!! Miss you!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

pochaccotx
by Acquaintance on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

It is great to see you back!!!  I am sorry that you've lost so much.  Thank goodness you all are okay though. 

All of us here, have thought about you non-stop.  We have been so scared and worried.  Glad to have you back with us!!!

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back!! We were all worried about you!!

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Hey, we heard you were in jail, LOL!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM
2 moms liked this
LOL We "heard" many ridiculous things. Anons be crazy.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Hey, we heard you were in jail, LOL!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)