Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

L&D tmi update update #2 #3 #4

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:59 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 574 Total Views
On my way to L&D.......woke up to some pretty good morning sex no rougher then normal and I got potty after words and I'm bleeding a lot like I started my period..... I know a little bleeding is normal but this way too much for comfort.....sorry for the tmi

Update-The bleeding stoped but I'm progressing I'm 3 cm now 80% effaced and he is at a -2 they gave me a pill to try and stop the contractions

Update 2 still at 3-4 cm but still have contractions and they are cutting back the mag b.c. I'm having breathing problems

Well they quited down enough to get a little rest.....still having contractions thanks for all the thoughts

#4 I'm done with the mag and I'm eating finally baby looks good he is 5 lbs and the only bad thing is I'm still having contractions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:01 AM
I also felt a gush and heard a plop and I'm cramping.....I'd reather be safe then sorry
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:29 AM

You posted this early early this morning....I hope they've been able to stop your labor. How are things going?
ETA: You and baby DJ are in my thoughts!

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Sadly I might have a baby soon

Quoting taKENheart:

You posted this early early this morning....I hope they've been able to stop your labor. How are things going?

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

:( are you in full labor now? I'm so worried about you! I will send all of my good thoughts your way. HUGS!

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting taKENheart:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM
I don't think so b.c.if I was I don't think they would be able to stop it and they are trying to stop it

Quoting taKENheart:

:( are you in full labor now? I'm so worried about you! I will send all of my good thoughts your way. HUGS!

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting taKENheart:

Master_Debater
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM
How far along are you? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM
33w3d
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Are the meds to stop contractions working? Did they give you steroids for the babies lungs? Hopefully dj decides to stay in and cook a little longer for ya
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

WHAT......wait you aren't due yet..

UPDATE..................

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM
They don't seem to be working n yes they did

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Are the meds to stop contractions working? Did they give you steroids for the babies lungs? Hopefully dj decides to stay in and cook a little longer for ya
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN