Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
I'm on my way to pick up little miss shiloe and going home still on bed rest but ill be home
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Master_Debater
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I bet you are glad to be back home with lil Miss Shiloe :)

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I am I can't pick her up or anything but I can be around her and hug her and kiss her

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Will your friends be able to come over and help? I know you still have packing to do but you can't be worrying about that, missy.
You just keep that tushy in bed :)

Quoting b.futlz:

I am I can't pick her up or anything but I can be around her and hug her and kiss her

Quoting taKENheart:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM
They said they will try and my wonderful husband should start leave this week and my dad will be here on sat to help

Quoting taKENheart:

Will your friends be able to come over and help? I know you still have packing to do but you can't be worrying about that, missy.
You just keep that tushy in bed :)

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM

So you are almost set for the move? I hope it won't be too uncomfortable for you in the car for that long :/

Quoting b.futlz:

They said they will try and my wonderful husband should start leave this week and my dad will be here on sat to help

Quoting taKENheart:
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM
We still have packing up hubby is Ganna go tonight and get boxes and he will start packing and we will map at all the hospitals on the way just in case.......I have a docs appointment on fri and the only thing that would stop us is if I progress between now and then they said if I get to a five then they will make me stay

Quoting taKENheart:

So you are almost set for the move? I hope it won't be too uncomfortable for you in the car for that long :/

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I guess you've planned all that you can and now it's a wait and see situation. Ok well, don't stress about it because there's nothing more you can do.

Quoting b.futlz:

We still have packing up hubby is Ganna go tonight and get boxes and he will start packing and we will map at all the hospitals on the way just in case.......I have a docs appointment on fri and the only thing that would stop us is if I progress between now and then they said if I get to a five then they will make me stay

Quoting taKENheart:
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I'm done stressing I didn't believe it could really hurt babies so much and now I see it can I'm done.....and I thank you ladies for all the good thoughts

Quoting taKENheart:

I guess you've planned all that you can and now it's a wait and see situation. Ok well, don't stress about it because there's nothing more you can do.

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM

We're all here for you :) just relax as much as you can.

Quoting b.futlz:

I'm done stressing I didn't believe it could really hurt babies so much and now I see it can I'm done.....and I thank you ladies for all the good thoughts

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)