Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 12/8

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

What's cooking, ladies?

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Beans and weinees lol

B- I made the kids cinnamon and raisin French toast...I had tomatoes and cottage cheese

L- I was going to have last nights left overs but my sweet dh brought me a turkey and swiss in a spinach wrap ...the kids had my left overs and fruit salad

D- I'm trying a new recipe...French lentils and sweet potato stew....I may use reg taters instead though ..we will see
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Yep! lol!

Sweet! I'm thinking about making lentil chili next week :) What makes your French? Snails? Cream? LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Beans and weinees lol

B- I made the kids cinnamon and raisin French toast...I had tomatoes and cottage cheese

L- I was going to have last nights left overs but my sweet dh brought me a turkey and swiss in a spinach wrap ...the kids had my left overs and fruit salad

D- I'm trying a new recipe...French lentils and sweet potato stew....I may use reg taters instead though ..we will see

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha!!!

Ooh yummy! It was this or lentil sloppy joes lol...I have no idea what makes it French lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Yep! lol!

Sweet! I'm thinking about making lentil chili next week :) What makes your French? Snails? Cream? LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Beans and weinees lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yum! It all sounds great to me. I hope you'll post back on how the lentil stew turned out.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Beans and weinees lol

JenniferW67
by Buddy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

B-Coffee

L-Leftover minestrone soup, finishing it up, kind of sad to see it go.

D-Ham, potato and pea soup. I'm not sure what I want to serve with it.

I've been on a real soup kick and I'm shocked hubby hasn't complained.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM
It smells good :-) lol I will let you know :-)

Quoting JenniferW67:

Yum! It all sounds great to me. I hope you'll post back on how the lentil stew turned out.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Beans and weinees lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Minestrone is one of my favorite soups!

My dh isn't a big soup fan :-/ but I love soup! So ill usually make it for lunch for me and the kids to have when they get out of school to hold them over for dinner lol or If I make it for dinner its just am appetizers for dh lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

B-Coffee

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM

My DH has really surprised me lately. I've been making really healthy meals and there hasn't been any complaints, just compliments. I haven't asked why, but I think ts because he was out of town for weeks training for work. He got really tired of eating out. He get saying everything tasted so processed (melted my heart). Anyway, I'm thrilled he's going along with the program here.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

My dh isn't a big soup fan :-/ but I love soup! So ill usually make it for lunch for me and the kids to have when they get out of school to hold them over for dinner lol or If I make it for dinner its just am appetizers for dh lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

B-Coffee

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

B~begel eggs and becon 

L~hubby is making grill cheese for a late lunch

D~idk

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Haha! Touch never ask why! Lol ....all your meals always sound so yummy and healthy! I need to get back in the grove of things lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

My DH has really surprised me lately. I've been making really healthy meals and there hasn't been any complaints, just compliments. I haven't asked why, but I think ts because he was out of town for weeks training for work. He got really tired of eating out. He get saying everything tasted so processed (melted my heart). Anyway, I'm thrilled he's going along with the program here.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting JenniferW67:

B-Coffee

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)