• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladies!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 176 Total Views
Lol I feel all I do is work. catch me up how's everyone doing?? how's the Christmas festivities treating you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jamielynnef2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I feel like all I do is feed, clean and change babies! Lol.oh and laundry...ahhhh lol

I'm almost ready for Christmas....was completely ready until lastnight when I learned that I had to buy all new presents for someone bc he already got them!

How about you? Are you ready? Do you have any special plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hey you!
I don't have any plans for the holidays :) I'm not traveling or having people over. I'll just cook for us and enjoy allllll the leftovers, woooot!

I dyed my hair red. I think I'll hang tinsel on it, haha!
Nothing much going on here...what do you have going on?

VintageWife
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:15 PM

OMGosh...I haven't been in here in forever it feels like. I love Christmas so the festivities are treating me well :)

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Dh is on vacation this week so he is driving me NUTS. LOL I have everything ready for the holidays though so that's good. :)

b.futlz
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM
We moved back home and we will have two Christmas I'm so glad to be home I missed my family so much and I can stop stressing for a while any ways
Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:01 AM

We're leaving at holy crap o'clock on Friday morning to drive down to SC to visit my family for Christmas. We didn't think we would be able to go until last Wednesday. I'm not done shopping and I need to pack. I will do that tomorrow though. I hate packing so I always put it off until the last possible minute.

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

fairchildmama
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol wow seems like its been pretty eventful with everyone haha. I still have a couple more gifts to get and I'm not o sure where we are going for Christmas...I just know I can't wait ill Christmas morning to see the reaction to all the gifts. love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)