Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

happy new years mommas

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 137 Total Views
What you did you do and what are some of your resolutions? we played Wii and did fire crackers lol oh can't forget the candy play doh machine that was fun. and I'm going to really try to have more patience with my family not be a crazy mom lol and as always to yet and lose weight haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Happy New Year :)
I didn't celebrate last night. We stayed home. Today I curled up with my dd and watched disney LOL She is 17 :P
I didn't make any resolutions this year, lol.

Did you have beans and greens today? We didn't lol!

MommyAJ2921
by Acquaintance on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAMILY!!!!!!!

I went to Watch Night Service at church. I let go of the old and stand awaiting the new! I feel better than I have in A LONG TIME!

AJ

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
I just played cards with my mommy n nana and then when my sister got home we went to bed.....I Ganna lose enough weight to be like 175lbs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Happy new year, mama!

Monday night we went to a dinner at my baby brothers gfs house to meet her family and brought the new year in with them...yesterday was a lazy day lol we all slept in pretty late and then the girls played on their tablet and 3dsxl while I relaxed with the babies :-) I made an almond joy pie and then curled up on the couch the rest of the evenin since I have a sinus infection and started feeling like I was getting the flu :-/

My resolution is to work on me, inside and out, to cherish each memory I get this yr with my family and to take one more step closer to starting nursing school .....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)