Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you know...1/10/13

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 92 Total Views
National Bittersweet Chocolate Day January 10th, 2013

When we use bittersweet to describe a memory, we're classifying it at pleasant but painful or regretful. Well here's something you won't regret: eating bittersweet chocolate. Otherwise known as semisweet or dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate contains more cocoa than other chocolate varieties and is often used in baking.

I forgot yesterdays! Lol

National Static Electricity Day

Static electricity: fun for sticking balloons to your hair, bad for touching doorknobs after crossing a carpeted room in your socks. This phenomenon occurs when two surfaces rub together and electrons jump ship, leaving one surface too positive and the other too negative. Now you know how it works, but good luck trying to avoid it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM

As most of you know by now I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Go get you some and enjoy it even more today! Haha

Quoting bmw29:

As most of you know by now I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I don't have anything but cocoa powder, lol!

Static electricity oh yuck, lol! I remember having to spray hairspray on my panty hose so my skirt wouldn't stick...remember those days?

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you know cocoa powdered almonds help with heart burn? But has to be the dark choc....

Hahaha yes I remember those days...and I remember carrying a bottle of clear polish in my purse in case I got a run in them lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Static electricity oh yuck, lol! I remember having to spray hairspray on my panty hose so my skirt wouldn't stick...remember those days?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I'm sure you've told me that before but does that mean I can eat a dark chocolate almond bar...if I eat the whole thing will it stop the heartburn for a month? LOL!!! I'm kidding :P

Oh yep! I would paint it on while the panty hose were still on and it would stick to my leg HAHA!

Aquanet or Rave hairspray and clear Wet'N Wild polish!
sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Did you know cocoa powdered almonds help with heart burn? But has to be the dark choc....

Hahaha yes I remember those days...and I remember carrying a bottle of clear polish in my purse in case I got a run in them lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)