Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's early but how much....

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 372 Total Views

do you spend on sunglasses?

I bought a pair yesterday that I had been eyeballing for over a week.  I didn't want to spend the money because normally I don't wear my sunglasses much.
I can't stand having marks on my face from sunglasses. 

Do you like a certain brand? Does it matter what brand?  Do you have a limit on how much you spend on them?
They had Coach sunglasses on sale for 50% off but I didn't like what they had so I went with this brand that I know nothing about.
The brand is Vince Camuto. I have no idea who Vince is...I just liked the sunglasses, LOL!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:40 PM

bump, lol!

jamielynnef2
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a pair of coach ones but I love my $10 ones from compass that ice had the last 3 yrs Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Sometimes the cheaper ones are the best :)
Ice? Like Vanilla Ice? Ice T? Ice cube?
LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I have a pair of coach ones but I love my $10 ones from compass that ice had the last 3 yrs Hahaha

jamielynnef2
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol Shush it, missy!!! I've lol not ice

Quoting taKENheart:

Sometimes the cheaper ones are the best :)
Ice? Like Vanilla Ice? Ice T? Ice cube?
LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I usually get mine at TJ Maxx. I'm so hard on them. I always think I'll be good and put them in the little bag I have for them, but I end up throwing them in my purse. I've spent as much as $350. at Neiman Marcus and as little as $1. at the Dollar Store. I think on average now I spend $12 or $15.

mrsfred07
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine are cheapo sunglasses. I'm really rough with them, so I don't want to end up spending a lot on them just for them to get broken a month later. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm very cheap  **ahem** frugal....12 years ago, I bought a pair of sunglasses for the work van, for $5.00 (still use them).  The pair I have in my car, I went overboard and spend about $15.00, about 8 years ago (still use them).

I will not buy another pair until one or both pairs break or somehow get lost.  LOL

LadyFreeRider
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I buy motorcycle shades. They hug my face. Lol. And I like the way they look. The ones I got last from the Honda shop were $20. Next time I'll be getting them from Harley so god only knows how expensive they'll be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I usually end up buying a super cheap pair from Wal-Greens or Wings when we go to the beach. LOL I only really wear them at the beach so it doesn't matter to me.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish we had a TJ Maxx!
I used to get Brighton because I worked in a boutique that sold mainly Brighton. They come with a cute tin container :)
I've never spent more than $75 probably on a pair because I rarely wear them. They tend to leave marks on my face :/
I think it's usual that we lose or break the expensive ones but can't lose the cheaper ones, LOL! Is that the case with yours?

Quoting JenniferW67:

I usually get mine at TJ Maxx. I'm so hard on them. I always think I'll be good and put them in the little bag I have for them, but I end up throwing them in my purse. I've spent as much as $350. at Neiman Marcus and as little as $1. at the Dollar Store. I think on average now I spend $12 or $15.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)