Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

disinfect things like your remote controls or your cell?
I sometimes think I should but I don't know what to do but to spray lysol on a paper towel and do a wipe down.

How do you disinfect things like that?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sassy762
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I use the clorox wipes for almost everything, lol I keep a canister in my purse as well, lol

offrdngal
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Sassy762:

I use the clorox wipes for almost everything, lol I keep a canister in my purse as well, lol

I use them too...on my remotes, door handles, keyboard, mouse

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM

So I wonder if a paper towel with lysol would work the same?
That is probably a good idea to keep those with you when out and about. I hear restaurant menus are the worst! LOL

Quoting Sassy762:

jamielynnef2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I keep a container of the clorox wipes In the diaper bag ahahha ....I also keep them on hand to just wipe things Down around the house so I'm not spraying the clorox or lysol so much bc it bothers ashleys allergies ...but yes, I use the wipes and wipe down my phone and remotes and even dh xbox controllers Hahaha shhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM

LOL I should really look into those wipes!
I'm starting to get the oogies about what germs might be stuck on those things. LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I keep a container of the clorox wipes In the diaper bag ahahha ....I also keep them on hand to just wipe things Down around the house so I'm not spraying the clorox or lysol so much bc it bothers ashleys allergies ...but yes, I use the wipes and wipe down my phone and remotes and even dh xbox controllers Hahaha shhhh

jamielynnef2
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Lol I guess you missed the doctors eppyabout them?lol

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I should really look into those wipes!
I'm starting to get the oogies about what germs might be stuck on those things. LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I use the Method brand anitbactierial spray on a soft cloth. I love the way they smell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)