Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it was worth it...BUT...

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 143 Total Views
I am so tired!! Lastnight dh begged me to stay up and watch tv with him...so I did....we watched an eppy if greys and then highlights if the last two superbowls the cowboys one and the ravens first win in 2001 ...it was fun :-) man how I wish they played football like they did then!! Anyhoo....I didn't go to bed until 330am...got up at 630 :-/ and just as i was about to go to sleep after dropping the girls off at school, my phone rang...my friends husband is a truck driver and he passed out while driving and went off road...he's in Kansas so she was all distraught ...get off the phone with her, talk on FB for a min and look at pinterest...and just as I'm about to drift off...sophie bean decides its time to wake up!! This kid ALWAYS sleeps until atleast 10am unless I wake her up! Boo...so then at 9am Ej wakes up and I never made it back to sleep :-( sophie is napping now but Ej isn't having it.....it was nice staying up with dh but I think I will stick to only staying up that late on weekends when I can sleep in lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by Pal on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Sorry you didn't get any rest :( Is your friend's husband okay?

finnbar
by Acquaintance on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Well i am tired just thinking about pulli g an all nighter like that. Do your kiddos nap at the same time?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:42 PM

You know I feel your pain girl. I was up until 1:30 talking on FB and then dh woke me up (accidentally) at 5:30 this morning. I'm sleepy too.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM
It's ok :-) ill survive :-) ....he is ok, thank goodness...the truck is all messed up though and they are worried about how it will play out with his job :-/

Quoting VintageWife:

Sorry you didn't get any rest :( Is your friend's husband okay?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Lol! They don't for their morning male but do for their afternoon ones :-)

Quoting finnbar:

Well i am tired just thinking about pulli g an all nighter like that. Do your kiddos nap at the same time?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I know! Atleast I have someone who understands! Lol

Quoting bmw29:

You know I feel your pain girl. I was up until 1:30 talking on FB and then dh woke me up (accidentally) at 5:30 this morning. I'm sleepy too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't you wonder how kids know that you're in a weakened state? lol It's like you emit some kind of weird energy that says everything is off today so now we're all going to do things differently today.

At least you had fun with your man. Hope you can get some rest today.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Hopefully you get to enjoy my favorite past time, LOL a good NAP! :P

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I have wondered this a lot recently! Haha

I did :-) I've been going to sleep pretty early and haven't seen him much...he doesn't get home until almost midnight ....but today is our Friday :-) yay!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Don't you wonder how kids know that you're in a weakened state? lol It's like you emit some kind of weird energy that says everything is off today so now we're all going to do things differently today.

At least you had fun with your man. Hope you can get some rest today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I sooo do not see that happening today! Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Hopefully you get to enjoy my favorite past time, LOL a good NAP! :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)