Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

updatr re: eeek post

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 193 Total Views
Well ladies both a urine and blood test confirmed negative for being preggo but in 2weeks I get another One before I can get on birth control till the lo is atleast in preschool lol. just waiting on pap results to come back normal I hope. other then that she said it could just be my body doing its things since I recently stopped nursing regardless of gettin 2 consecutive periods and not having issues in the past. needless to say that's what I'm hoping for so I can lose weight focus on the 3 kiddies and vaca in cali in a bikini at the nanas house. happy Tuesday everyone =)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I took my IUD out in July and I'm still not normal if that makes you feel any better. :)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I'm sure it will all be fine and you'll be rocking that bikini bod this summer :)

fairchildmama
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Lol lovely that's what I was gonna get but now I think I'm getting the depo shot. I hate periods but at the same time its nice knowing I'm gonna have One so I'm not freaking out

Quoting bmw29:

I took my IUD out in July and I'm still not normal if that makes you feel any better. :)

fairchildmama
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Lol I better I'm investing in zumba and insanity. I got 50lbs to lose to be back at my ideal weight according to the doctors. as of right now I got 3 kids worth of blubber to lose from my gut to my thighs haha

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm sure it will all be fine and you'll be rocking that bikini bod this summer :)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I hear ya :) my butt inverted to my belly :/ LOL!
Good luck on it all!  I'm trying lately but it's hard for me to get all excited about it, lol!

Quoting fairchildmama:

Lol I better I'm investing in zumba and insanity. I got 50lbs to lose to be back at my ideal weight according to the doctors. as of right now I got 3 kids worth of blubber to lose from my gut to my thighs haha

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Be careful with the depo too. I was on that for a year after Cameron was born and I had my period every other day for the entire year. :/

Quoting fairchildmama:

Lol lovely that's what I was gonna get but now I think I'm getting the depo shot. I hate periods but at the same time its nice knowing I'm gonna have One so I'm not freaking out

Quoting bmw29:

fairchildmama
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Oh horse crap I will cry if I get mine like that. how would you even get sexy time?

Quoting bmw29:

Be careful with the depo too. I was on that for a year after Cameron was born and I had my period every other day for the entire year. :/

Quoting fairchildmama:

Quoting bmw29:

fairchildmama
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too. I'm all about it the first week then I slowly give up but I'm determined this time lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I hear ya :) my butt inverted to my belly :/ LOL!
Good luck on it all!  I'm trying lately but it's hard for me to get all excited about it, lol!

Quoting fairchildmama:

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM
As long as you only want it every other day your golden. LOL

Quoting fairchildmama:

Oh horse crap I will cry if I get mine like that. how would you even get sexy time?

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting fairchildmama:

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Yay :-) I'm glad they didn't find anything negative :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)