Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JenniferW67 in the hot seat

Posted by   + Show Post

It's Jennifer's time turn in the hot seat. :)

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (11-16):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
:-) ....sometimes it feels like its flown by and others I'm like, what? It's ONLY been 12?? Haha ...Aww that will be nice! Dh and I have discussed that too...but he wants to wait until 20yrs :-( I told him I want 15yrs bc ill still be under 35 Haha he told me too bad lol we will see who wins! Haha

Ohh ok...lol ya, some of them oldies Haha ....I live just south of fort worth....Austin is just 2hrs away....I love san antonio!! Lol they have big spiders lol snakes Idc but spiders Omg!!! Lol ....Ahh bethesda...I was born in Baltimore and lived btwn Baltimore and annapolis until 10yrs ago when I moved here :-)

Quoting JenniferW67:

Oh wow! That's cool. It seems like the time has gone by so fast. We want to renew our vows for our 15th anniversary and go on the honeymoon we never had. I can't wait!!

I've just been through the pan handle and got a speeding ticket to boot. The state trooper must have been 80 years old and was driving a corvette. I will never forget it. What part of Texas do you live in? How do you like living there? Someday I want to go to Austin and San Antonio. I would consider living there, but they have too many snakes. I HATE snakes!

We were in Bethesda MD just briefly.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

That's like my dh and I :-) we celebrate #12 in Feb :-) and we've been together 14+yrs

What part if Texas have you been? And MD? I'm from MD and live in tx lol

Lol.I'm not big on ice cream but I love frozen yogurt lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

How long have you been married? Married 12 years and together for 15

What's one thing you have learned about marriage? It's up to you to keep the spark going and be the person you would want to come home to everyday.

Would you ever adopt a child? Yes!!!

Would you like more children? Only if we adopted one

What was your most fave job? I was a personal assistant for a wealthy family. It had a ton of perks. I quit only to move to CO to be with my husband.

Do you plan on traveling when you retire or do you plan on moving to the beach or mountains? We can't wai to travel all ove the country. I'm sketchy about international travel. We live in a mountainous resort town now and plan on staying.

What states have you been to? CA, OR, WA, UT, ID, MT, CO WY, NM, AZ, NV, TX, OK, AR, KY, WV, OH, NJ, SD, NE, WI, PA, TN, MD, DC.

What countries have you visited?Sadly,  only Mexico and that was when  i was a kid. I have a current passport and it has never been used. lol

What's one piece if advice you got that you want to pass along to your children? You never have to be unhappy. There is always a way to make things better.

What's your food weakness? So many, Sushi, pizza and I could eat frozen yogurt everyday. 

Can you speak any other languages? I took three years of German in HS. I have forgotten so much of it. I'm  trying to re-learn and it's slowly coming back.

What's your favorite sport? Spectator sport would be football. We are big Denver Bronco fans.

Besides your dh who would you say is the worlds sexiest man? This is tough. I hate ego. In the old days I would have said Val Kilmer, not days it would be our local weather man. He's bald, but he's really tall and has an amazing sense of humor and love of life. I find that totally sexy.

Can you belly dance?No, but I wish I could. I think I would be better at belly dancing than ballroom. I have a hard time learning dance steps, but I have good rhythm. 

What's your favorite board game? Apples to Apples

Do you prefer to be dressed up or wearing jeans and a tshirt? Jeans and t-shirt for sure. Yoga pants and t shirt even better.

What colors have you dyed your hair? So many. I was a beauty school drop out. lol so every color under the sun. from pink to black to platinum

Do you prefer snow or hot summer weather? Snow for sure.  We love snowshoeing, sledding and cross country skiing. I hate being hot. I like warm, but I turn in to a she devil in the heat. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM

BUMP!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM

BUMP!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Can you two-step?
Do you enjoy comedians? Who is your favorite? Were you a Richard Pryor fan? Tosh?
Have you been to a concert?
Were you a wild teen?
Will you kiss your dh in the morning before he brushes his stank mouth?
What chore do you dispise the most?
Do you like to wear bling?
Why is it called toe jam?
Is there one thing you would have liked to know before becoming a step mother?
Do you enjoy watching court t.v. or Nancy Grace?
Did you ever have a crush on Donny Osmond?

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I LMAO at the stank mouth one. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Can you two-step?
Do you enjoy comedians? Who is your favorite? Were you a Richard Pryor fan? Tosh?
Have you been to a concert?
Were you a wild teen?
Will you kiss your dh in the morning before he brushes his stank mouth?
What chore do you dispise the most?
Do you like to wear bling?
Why is it called toe jam?
Is there one thing you would have liked to know before becoming a step mother?
Do you enjoy watching court t.v. or Nancy Grace?
Did you ever have a crush on Donny Osmond?

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Can you two-step? Hell yeah!
Do you enjoy comedians? Who is your favorite? Were you a Richard Pryor fan? Tosh? I love comedians. Brian Regan, Richard Jeni and Paula Poundstone 
Have you been to a concert?We haven't been out to see anyone play in forever. My first concert was David Bowie. 
Were you a wild teen?Yes! Yes I was.
Will you kiss your dh in the morning before he brushes his stank mouth?He always gets a peck and nothing more
What chore do you dispise the most?Cleaning the shower or bathtub
Do you like to wear bling?No bling for me
Why is it called toe jam?lol...ewww....I'm not sure
Is there one thing you would have liked to know before becoming a step mother?Yes, teenage boys can be really gross
Do you enjoy watching court t.v. or Nancy Grace?I haven't watched either one, but I love Snapped and true crime shows.
Did you ever have a crush on Donny Osmond?lol...No. I've had a crush on Mick Jagger since I  was about 5. I'm not sure if they could be any more different.

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)